Be careful out there

youtu.be/vNmZrkF6nwg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

For anyone that doesn’t want to give truckervajayjay Youtube views, it’s a teaser to a trucker jay in the UK video he’s on class 1 tankers (possibly on waste oil but not sure)

This public information service was brought to you by Reef.

Reef:
For anyone that doesn’t want to give truckervajayjay Youtube views, it’s a teaser to a trucker jay in the UK video he’s on class 1 tankers (possibly on waste oil but not sure)

This public information service was brought to you by Reef.

Now we know why the sudden increase in chemicals on the motorways

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Good luck to him I say. Too much jealousy and victimisation going on. Can no one just be happy for a change or for once in your lives. He does all the stupid things for the camera and it works, he has become a hit on youtube. Every single driver on here has made mistakes and luckily didn’t have a camera to record the event. He is no different to any other new driver other than he gets a lot of attention.

I’m as entitled to an opinion of him as anyone else, and my opinion is he’s a Le Coq Sportif (minus the Le and the Sportif)

Reef:
I’m as entitled to an opinion of him as anyone else, and my opinion is he’s a Le Coq Sportif (minus the Le and the Sportif)

I agree tbh, but I also think everyone deserves a fair crack of the whip.

Seems like either the aforementioned Le Coq Sportif has an alter ego, or you are just hell bent on going out of your way to be confrontational to every regular here, I wont play along though sweet cheeks so good luck with that :wink:

Luke is a much better watch in the youtube trucking stakes.

Although, everyone knows Bertie is the one doing the heavy lifting of the show.

AndieHyde:

Without a doubt, Luke would be nothing without Berty, but I do feel there is a power struggle going on internally.

UKtramp:
Good luck to him I say. Too much jealousy and victimisation going on. Can no one just be happy for a change or for once in your lives. He does all the stupid things for the camera and it works, he has become a hit on youtube. Every single driver on here has made mistakes and luckily didn’t have a camera to record the event. He is no different to any other new driver other than he gets a lot of attention.

Actually in the past he’s been very different to other new drivers here.

The reason Jay gets so much flak on this board is because in the past he’s shown himself to be and aggressive and reckless driver who has caused accidents and then blamed the other driver involved, when his aggressive driving style has been criticised on this board he’s thrown his toys out of the pram and started name calling instead of learning from it, everyone deserves a second chance and as he claims to have now changed so I’m sure most people will give him that second chance, but it has to be said that he’s made a rod for his own back on this board.

To be fair he’s not the only new driver to come on this board looking for help, receive the help he wanted, then turned on the members here when he’s received criticism for having a poor standard of driving.

I’ve just deleted one post in this thread, if anyone wants to post just to slag off the other members of this board for no apparent reason don’t bother because it will probably be deleted :unamused:

Why, just why?

Well that was 3min 37sec wasted! Why would anyone waste time posting that■■?

UKtramp:

AndieHyde:

Without a doubt, Luke would be nothing without Berty, but I do feel there is a power struggle going on internally.

Yeah
Who’s got the biggest head :smiley:

Martin:

Well I did warn you in the very next post, so ■■■■ it up, on your deathbed you’ll be thinking “[zb] I’d have had another 3m 37s before I rattle out my last stale breath, that would have been just enough time for a chicken choking session and dying with a smile on me face”

Next time listen to Reef numbnutz! :laughing:

tachograph:

UKtramp:

The reason Jay gets so much flak on this board is because in the past he’s shown himself to be and aggressive and reckless driver who has caused accidents and then blamed the other driver involved, when his aggressive driving style has been criticised on this board he’s thrown his toys out of the pram and started name calling instead of learning from it, everyone deserves a second chance and as he claims to have now changed so I’m sure most people will give him that second chance, but it has to be said that he’s made a rod for his own back on this board.

To be fair he’s not the only new driver to come on this board looking for help, receive the help he wanted, then turned on the members here when he’s received criticism for having a poor standard of driving.

I’ve just deleted one post in this thread, if anyone wants to post just to slag off the other members of this board for no apparent reason don’t bother because it will probably be deleted :unamused:

Whilst what I wrote could have gotten under the skin of one or two members. This is completely irresponsible and potentially liable to a claim.

I hope the lad in question does not suffer any loss - financial or other because of such, as he could potentially end up owning your kitchen sink.

Your words are hardly well balanced nor are they necessary.

Even if any of the accusations you have made can be proven to be true… there is no need for you to have said this of someone, especially someone who is not around to defend himself.

The worst moderating I’ve seen.

Jingle Jon:

tachograph:

UKtramp:

Whilst what I wrote could have gotten under the skin of one or two members. This is completely irresponsible and potentially liable to a claim.

I hope the lad in question does not suffer any loss - financial or other because of such, as he could potentially end up owning your kitchen sink.

Even if any of the accusations you have made can be proven to be true… there is no need for you to have said this of someone, especially someone who is not around to defend himself.

Common problem with trolls, forgetting which account they’ve posted from! :smiley:

Jingle Jon:

Actually he’s very much around and has been for a long time, I believe he still pops in from time to time.

The videos speak for themselves.

As for the worst moderating you’ve seen, would this be because I deleted your other post that you made simply to slag off the members of this board :unamused:

Don’t bother replying to this because any more antagonistic posts will simply be deleted.

he is a fair guy tachograph

tachograph:
As for the worst moderating you’ve seen,

You’re alright in my book mate.

Martin:

You were warned! Ta Reef! :grimacing: