Double Decker vs Single Decker

Double decker trailer drivers- do you feel superior to those who only have a puny single decker trailer in tow?

When I’m pulling a DD I can see the envy on the SD drivers who just wish they had something that tall. I look on these Single Decker drivers with the same contempt I do car drivers.

I would like to know your opinions on this as I’m making a delicious stew that needs a good stirring.

Nah single or double decker you both excel in bridge bashing, probably the agency noob at the front let’s you down

Give me a single decker any time. Hate pulling the curtains and strapping DDs

Give me a flat trailer no worries on heights

hanson:
Give me a flat trailer no worries on heights

Depends if you have a tall load though Nigel :wink:

Only big boys pull DDs. You’re right about the envy. Always makes me smile. :laughing:

Come on UKTramp let’s be having you.

xichrisxi:

Don’t forget his boyfriend

Simonob88:
Double decker trailer drivers- do you feel superior to those who only have a puny single decker trailer in tow?

When I’m pulling a DD I can see the envy on the SD drivers who just wish they had something that tall. I look on these Single Decker drivers with the same contempt I do car drivers.

I would like to know your opinions on this as I’m making a delicious stew that needs a good stirring.

Your either Ukt by another name or complete zb troll .

Punchy Dan:

Simonob88:

Your either Ukt by another name or complete zb troll .

^
This
How the ■■■■ could anyone feel superior pulling a DD??
DD’s look hideously ridiculous, have no place in European transport, are top heavy and work like a ■■■■■■■ sail…

You all envy a fully loaded car transporter carrying over £200k worth… mwahhaaaaaahaaaaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperMultiBlue:
Only big boys pull DDs. You’re right about the envy. Always makes me smile. :laughing:

Lol always laugh at the DD boys pulling a load and a half for the same wage as a man pulling one load, your bosses must love you moving half a load for free each time

Even I can see it’s a gee-up but let’s play.
I’m Ronnie Corbett in my 8 wheeler and I look up to Ronnie Barker with his single decker trailer, and he looks up to John Cleese with his double decker.
Happy now?

tango boy:

xichrisxi:

Don’t forget his boyfriend0

Missing 2 old gits

I laugh at DD drivers. Have fun in windy weather chaps!

blue estate:

tango boy:

xichrisxi:

Missing 2 old gits

I bet they dare not post them selves on pictures of your truck , they’re a pair of chickens . :laughing:

Punchy Dan:

blue estate:

tango boy:

xichrisxi:

Missing 2 old gits

I bet they dare not post them selves on pictures of your truck , they’re a pair of chickens . :laughing:

Muppit trolls not chickens!

Priest:
Give me a single decker any time. Hate pulling the curtains and strapping DDs

No curtains or straps to worry about on mine

Double or single makes no difference I’ll still take your elbow off on the way past.

Tucker9037:
You all envy a fully loaded car transporter carrying over £200k worth… mwahhaaaaaahaaaaa

Huh, £200k - we can get £4m + on here :unamused: