Help

Have to go into Hell (London) tomorrow. Can anyone tell me is the delivery entrance to Selfridges on Duke Street. Will be coming in from Whitstable. Thanks.

Have a look on Google street view there is a service yard entrance on Orchard Street signed for goods in
google.co.uk/maps/@51.51508 … 312!8i6656

Spotted that after i posted thanks. Guess i come out into Edwards Mews do i ?.

tortoise:
Spotted that after i posted thanks. Guess i come out into Edwards Mews do i ?.

Not sure mate but I’d assume it’ll be easy to tell when you get there.

check your height as well,just in case

images.selfridges.com/is/content … 6pdf?scl=1

Have a look at page 29

It looks like Orchard street is the way to go.
Don’t panic, take your time, it will all be okay.
Let us know how you get on…it won’t be as bad as you think.

Heisenberrg:

It’s Mayfair what can go right [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

mattecube:
http://images.selfridges.com/is/content/selfridges/Selfridges-Supplier-Guidelines-2016pdf?scl=1

Have a look at page 29

Which also informs you (Page 28) that visiting drivers are required to pee up their wheel :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

height restriction 4.11 meters open for non food goods in 9.30 all on page 28

blue estate:

Heisenberrg:

From someone who has never been south of Sheffield…

Heisenberrg:

blue estate:

Heisenberrg:

From someone who has never been south of Sheffield…

You need eyes in yer Jacksie driving around there , if it’s not vans taxis or buses it’s kamikaze cyclists and pedestrians
Oh don’t forget the ninja parking wardens

Just reading that doc, they aren’t any toilets available for visiting drivers! I hope they tip you fast there.

Radar19:
Just reading that doc, they aren’t any toilets available for visiting drivers! I hope they tip you fast there.

WTF ! But they want their goods delivered

Radar19:

Bloody unbelievable, or rather i wish it was :unamused: , presumably you’re supposed to pull up in one of the many convenient (no pun intended) empty layby’s dotted around on all approaches to that bloody shop and use the public conveniences located conveniently close by :unamused: :unamused: , Mayfair being handily sited 10 minutes at the most from MSA’s an all major approach routes :unamused:
jesus wept.PNG

On a personal note, me and 'er indoors shop increasingly online for several reasons, one of which is because so many shops offer no toilet facilities to customers, let alone the poor sods trying to deliver there, the public conveniences in many towns have been closed down, so presumably the councils are also part of the conspiracy to drive solvent shoppers away and close the high streets down :unamused: :unamused:

You couldn’t make this country up if you tried, those in charge at all levels making the decisions couldn’t run a ■■■■ up in a brewery.

Probably too late now, but it would be interesting to know what happened if the OP asked to use the toilets when he delivers there :exclamation:

tachograph:
Probably too late now, but it would be interesting to know what happened if the OP asked to use the toilets when he delivers there :exclamation:

Surely by letting you on the premises you are a bona fide visitor and as such they are responsible for your welfare whilst there, so not letting you use facililities is a H&S issue which if reported would be a breach of duty of care !
Go on try and push the issue and see what occurs…

I find if i ask nicely I am able to use a toilet in all places i go