Speed cameras?

Does anyone know if the light up speed signed between the two ferry terminals in Cairnryan have speed cameras built in? I see these in quite a few places and always wondered if they have actual speed detection functions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They normally don’t, however i don’t know the exact location in question.

No they don’t. They’ve appeared recently in several spots on the A75. A gentle reminder for anyone boat bound which is duly ignored.

harrawaffa:
No they don’t. They’ve appeared recently in several spots on the A75. A gentle reminder for anyone boat bound which is duly ignored.

that sums it up nicely…they are just pishy reminders to appease the resident nimbys…ignore completely.same as the ones going through the villages on the 75.completely ignore them.

I use them to see how fast I’m going. Nice heads up digital display. Keep it lit.

biggriffin:
I use them to see how fast I’m going. Nice heads up digital display. Keep it lit.

if its dont change to red and flash like buggery then your not trying hard enough…i tend to think of them as a target even if it means hanging back to get a better run at them…sad but satisfying… :smiley:

dieseldog999:

biggriffin:

if its dont change to red and flash like buggery then your not trying hard enough…i tend to think of them as a target even if it means hanging back to get a better run at them…sad but satisfying… :smiley:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk