Lgv1 or lgv2 driver jobs in cornwall

Hi guys and gals any info on any jobs in cornwall but not Conway Bailey. Looking for part time or weekends or even night shifts. I have emailed the usual suspects but not any replies as yet. Thanks for any info. Have a good weekend all.

24caratplonker:
Hi guys and gals any info on any jobs in cornwall but not Conway Bailey. Looking for part time or weekends or even night shifts. I have emailed the usual suspects but not any replies as yet. Thanks for any info. Have a good weekend all.

Give R&R haulage a wide berth too, CB and R&R are part of the same set-up.
You could try Burcombe Haulage, Hart Haulage- djwills.co.uk/, L P Stephens & Sons, Viridor (recyclers), Lidl, various builders merchants etc.
There’s many more but those are the ones off the top of my head.
Good luck, you’ll need it as its not a great time of year to be looking for driving work. (apart from Christmas related stuff ofcourse!)

You could have a look see if Maen Karne are hiring also

Trevails might have night work, the others in Cornwall are not good at replying to emails, letters and even the face to face approach doesn’t seem to work a lot of the time, a lot say they have availability but then don’t bother to get back to you. Good luck.