Park royal parking

anyone have any decent hidy holes nearby. might have time to get all the way down tommorow for a Friday tip. other wise it’s dunstable. needs to be be relatively quiet. :unamused: not roadside ect. also needs to be good till about 6.30 am.

I think your best bet would be Dunstable

Dunstable, Park royal is a pain in the B/S…most of the time with security and yellow lines everywhere…for my money i would park in the last services before the M1 ends ( forgotten its name ) but more closer to park royal so you get a lie in…lol

truckyboy:
for my money i would park in the last services before the M1 ends ( forgotten its name )

London Gateway…

Formerly known as Scratchwood services.

Thats the one, now known as Gateway …gateway to hell…ha ha

no where near day went ■■■■ :unamused:

I used to park on Kendal ave when John Lewis’s was there. Not sure if u still can or not it’s been a while

well this is what this job can do to you. 24hrs ago I thought I could be in park royal tonight. instead I’m at home and not even loaded and only worked 11hrs.

:smiley: :slight_smile: Isn’t there a cafe near there called the ace cafe

biggriffin:
:smiley: :slight_smile: Isn’t there a cafe near there called the ace cafe

There is.Not sure if there is room for trucks though.Never seen any.You can park in Rainsford road.Wich is of Abbey road though.Spaces are limited mind you.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Go park yourself up underneath the Hammersmith flyover mate :wink: may be a bit noisy but you’ll be fine