Tracking

Hi All, i am new to this so wondered what the best fuel card out there is? i have recently tracked my vehicle at £9.95 per month with no installation, i wondered if this was a good deal also?

WHAT
■■?

Why do you need to track your vehicle? Can’t you just look of the window and see where you are?

Drut99:
Hi All, i am new to this so wondered what the best fuel card out there is? i have recently tracked my vehicle at £9.95 per month with no installation, i wondered if this was a good deal also?

Perhaps this should be in the operator/owner driver forum. This one’s for drivers; trackers are installed by the enemy and it’s their fuel card.

I must say, you must be getting great mileage for it to only cost £9.95 a month…thats got to be the best dealm out there, so dont go looking for an increase or it could end up costing a great deal more…what are you running…a lawn mower ?..please explain in more detail.

109LWB:
Why do you need to track your vehicle? Can’t you just look of the window and see where you are?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I am lost with this one ? How does the fuel card involve tracking the vehicle ?

if you reverse the letters on the OP’s user name, maybe that would give away the fact that he’s a troll.