Weekly or Monthly.

Good morning.

Can anybody tell me if Brakes at Warrington pays drivers once a week or once a month?

Thanks in advance.

Phoning and asking would obviously be a stupid idea. :unamused:

A.

Yeah, it was half two in the morning. I’m not sure that HR were in the office at that time. Thanks for your input though, it demonstrated your razor sharp wit fantastically. Well done.

El Guapo:
Yeah, it was half two in the morning. I’m not sure that HR were in the office at that time. Thanks for your input though, it demonstrated your razor sharp wit fantastically. Well done.

Wait until they open then.

Why could you so desperately need to know such inane pish at that time of the day? :unamused:

A.

El Guapo:

[emoji848][emoji849]

Why bother coming on a forum if your not prepared to answer someone’s question without an attitude? Or if you think it’s a ridiculous question then just ignore it if it winds you up that much.

Sometimes it can be a pain to get through to a department of a company to ask a question like that, it’s easier to come on here and put it out to see if anyone knows. That’s one of the things a forum like this is for surely?

Rowley010:
Why bother coming on a forum if your not prepared to answer someone’s question without an attitude? Or if you think it’s a ridiculous question then just ignore it if it winds you up that much.

Sometimes it can be a pain to get through to a department of a company to ask a question like that, it’s easier to come on here and put it out to see if anyone knows. That’s one of the things a forum like this is for surely?

Oh here comes the forum police.

If you don’t like the answer to a stupid question by those who need their hand held then just ignore it if it winds you up that much. :unamused:

A.

It was 02:30. I looked at my emails and learned that I had an interview for Brakes. I wondered if Brakes paid weekly or monthly, I have no interest in monthly pay.

I am a member of a hgv driver forum and recognising that many other hgv drivers work unsociable hours too, asked my question on the off chance that somebody may read it and be able to answer it.

I’ve been a lorry driver for 15 years, I don’t need anybody to hold my hand, I asked a hgv based question on a hgv forum.

There is something baffling about this site, it literally breeds rude ■■■■■■■■■.

El Guapo:
It was 02:30. I looked at my emails and learned that I had an interview for Brakes. I wondered if Brakes paid weekly or monthly, I have no interest in monthly pay.

I am a member of a hgv driver forum and recognising that many other hgv drivers work unsociable hours too, asked my question on the off chance that somebody may read it and be able to answer it.

I’ve been a lorry driver for 15 years, I don’t need anybody to hold my hand, I asked a hgv based question on a hgv forum.

There is something baffling about this site, it literally breeds rude [zb].

You have an interview coming up, one of those things where you can ask questions directly to the company, why not ask then?

Why do you need to know at 0230, why not call in the morning?

There is something baffling about this site, it literally breeds some of the most incompetent clowns who can’t think or do anything for themselves.

A.

Adonis.:

El Guapo:

You have an interview coming up, one of those things where you can ask questions directly to the company, why not ask then?

There is something baffling about this site, it literally breeds some of the most incompetent clowns who can’t think or do anything for themselves.

A.

I think you’re in the wrong here fella. It was a friendly question. No harm in asking it and no harm in being helpful and answering if you know.

As the saying goes, if you’ve not got anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Monthly, but surely that isn’t that big of an issue? Haha.

Adonis.:

El Guapo:

A.

I have an interview in over a week’s time. I don’t want monthly pay. I was sat on a bay doing nothing and thought I might get an answer from somebody who knew sooner, rather than later. If somebody did answer and I learned that they pay monthly, I could simply decline the interview via email immediately and save myself the trouble of making phone calls and/or attending interviews etc. If nobody answered, nothing lost, I can find out myself through more conventional methods

I rarely use this forum. It is full of insufferable pricks who mysteriously spend their miserable, lonely lives trying their very best to upset people. I don’t understand it but recognise the repeating pattern. Adonis sits in this clique.

El Guapo:

Adonis.:

El Guapo:

A.

I have an interview in over a week’s time. I don’t want monthly pay. I was sat on a bay doing nothing and thought I might get an answer from somebody who knew sooner, rather than later. If somebody did answer and I learned that they pay monthly, I could simply decline the interview via email immediately and save myself the trouble of making phone calls and/or attending interviews etc. If nobody answered, nothing lost, I can find out myself through more conventional methods

I rarely use this forum. It is full of insufferable pricks who mysteriously spend their miserable, lonely lives trying their very best to upset people. I don’t understand it but recognise the repeating pattern. Adonis sits in this clique.

Making 1, probably short, phone call is now troublesome but making inane posts because you need your hand held to find out information isn’t?

My life is much less miserable than yours, easily seen by the fact you apply to places like Brakes for work.

A.

Yeah, but I couldn’t make any phone calls at 02:30. I thought we’d discussed this.

I work for kndl. It’s ok but I’m fed up of nights. I don’t need the money anymore.

Face in palm [emoji52]

It’s monthly

Adonis.:
Making 1, probably short, phone call is now troublesome but making inane posts because you need your hand held to find out information isn’t?

If you don’t like the question please feel free to ignore it and move on to another topic, life becomes easier for everyone that way :wink:

Hgvbristol:
It’s monthly

Thank you, much appreciated.

People are so argumentative on here, :smiley:

No they’re not :grimacing: