New pass Cat C near Burton

With cpc card finally in hand I can start looking for gainful employment again.
I’m a new pass C driver and from looking so far QS and Kenect seem to be the go to agencies for the area, am I missing anyone there? Any locals know of new pass friendly companies who hire direct for rigids?

Cheers!

(and for locals, went to the Swan in Walton this week- bloody fantastic!)

Well done on the pass.
Brakes in tamworth take new passes,Tesco in Lichfield might do but mainly agency,
What about Marstons? Worth a try,or Clipper in Burton.
Should be enough parcel companies on Fradley park worth a drive round and knock on doors.
Tippers builders merchants in Lichfield do class 2 some are HIAB tho.
Are B&Q still in Branston■■?

Jeff.

The OP passed C in July this year with PSTT - the forum sponsor viewtopic.php?f=5&t=148301&p=2342964#p2342964

West Road Haulage near Drakelow for flat work
Punchards at Uttoxeter mite worth a call if u want tramping work ?
Taberner Plant hire at Anslow tipper work
Wilshee’s skip hire in Burton
Burton Skip hire
Nixon’s Transport at Appleby Magna Near Twycross for flat work
Cotton Transport in Swadlincote
Swains at Woodville
B&Q at Branston contracts ran by Wincanton think Best Connection Derby are agency there ?
Harrison’s near Ashbourne for flat work
Roger Bulivant at Swadlincote/ Drakelow
AFS at Uttoxeter for tipper work
BMD at Castle Donington for tipper work
JT Recruitment in Derby ( Agency)
Blue Arrow in Burton ( Agency)
Driver Hire in Burton (Agency )
Hope this helps ? There’s a few Plant hire firms and Builder Merchants mite worth a call who run rigids

Indeed Rog, finally have enough cpc to get paid to do it now though :slight_smile: Thanks Jeff and Greggo I’ll see what the next couple of days bring!

Steve

ATL at Foston mite be worth a call also as they’ve got a few rigids
Marston’s may be worth a call as they currently expanding there fleet

Qs have put me in for the rest of the week at Alltruck which although it’s at the limit of my travel time has pleased me no end. Glad to be working after looking after a 5 year old for the summer holidays :slight_smile:

beathhail:
Qs have put me in for the rest of the week at Alltruck which although it’s at the limit of my travel time has pleased me no end. Glad to be working after looking after a 5 year old for the summer holidays :slight_smile:

Ah so you’ve left full time work and gone on holiday [emoji23] That’s often how I feel after looking after my two year old.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Thank God for school is all ill say

Give Andy Warren a call at PJ Recruitment in Burton.

Steve

well done pal your in a good area for work fradley park would be your best bet loads of agency jobs going there on temp to perm…

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Aaaand I get there and the fella at Alltruck cancelled 3/4 of an hour before they confirmed with me that I was going there head/desk

Well not impressed with qs at all, promised and not delivered for yesterday then promised and never confirmed even when I prompted them twice then they had the cheek to call me at half six asking me where I was.

“Oh, I put your phone number in wrong and well I should have phoned you when you didn’t reply but I didn’t”

Sitting outside PJ recruitment waiting to see Andy.