Company investigation

Got told that I had to go through a company investigation because when I was on a bg site I’d threatened and been abusive to one of there employees and also I’d been seen smoking with smoke billowing out my cab :neutral_face: but I don’t smoke , I also queried what a bg site is and it’s apparently a British gypsum site , so I said to bloke I’ve never been on one to which he replied we know :neutral_face: , your not trained , which isn’t true I am trained but never been on one , so I said this isn’t adding up , I don’t smoke and never been on a bg site so how can it be me :question: , it’s not you when the report came through with your name on it I checked it out and you wernt in the truck that day , you wernt on a bg site and as you’re now saying and I’ve no reason not to believe you , you don’t smoke , and I know after investigation who it was .
But because your name was forwarded the procedure is we should do a investigation :neutral_face: but why it’s obvious it wasn’t me and you know it wasn’t , so the investigation should just be for who actually was on site / driving truck :exclamation: , yes I agree but the person who’s forwarded the incident to me wants procedure following which is a investigation
At the moment I’ve heard no more , but how would the person who first got the details of this incident get totally the wrong driver , why didn’t he check details as depot
Bloke did , then when it’s obvious you’ve got the wrong person say we still need s investigation , it’s bloody
Stupid , waste of bloody time , what questions is he going to ask that he doesn’t already know the answer to , mate said go if they’d do decide to have one and say I need to think about it , and have s few hours sat on your ■■■ at there expense .
I just can’t believe the bloke who got the report didn’t obviously investigate it , does he take every report from customers as gospel , it seems he does :unamused:

Cool bs story make sure you have your stale sandwhich and orange and all will be fine.

Yawn…

dozy:
[…]

What you worried about? An “investigation” isn’t a cavity search at the police station, it’s just a boss who’s going to say he’s taken the report seriously, he’s sat down with the driver they’ve accused, recorded your answers to a series of questions put (the answers to which they already know informally), and the conclusion of it is that your story is corroborated by other evidence and you weren’t the driver involved, and then as far as the organisation is concerned that line of enquiry is permanently done and dusted and there’s a written record of steps taken and evidence gathered and so on.

When your boss says he knows who the actual driver was, it might merely be a suspicion which that other driver denies, and their actual records might not be in sufficiently good order to prove the contrary, so they’ll want to be careful and ensure that they rule you out (not least if they try to take action against the other driver they suspect, and that driver kicks up a fuss and asks them why they’re targeting him, and asks how they know it wasn’t you or anyone else, etc.).

Rjan:

dozy:
[…]

What you worried about? An “investigation” isn’t a cavity search at the police station, it’s just a boss who’s going to say he’s taken the report seriously, he’s sat down with the driver they’ve accused, recorded your answers to a series of questions put (the answers to which they already know informally), and the conclusion of it is that your story is corroborated by other evidence and you weren’t the driver involved, and then as far as the organisation is concerned that line of enquiry is permanently done and dusted and there’s a written record of steps taken and evidence gathered and so on.

When your boss says he knows who the actual driver was, it might merely be a suspicion which that other driver denies, and their actual records might not be in sufficiently good order to prove the contrary, so they’ll want to be careful and ensure that they rule you out (not least if they try to take action against the other driver they suspect, and that driver kicks up a fuss and asks them why they’re targeting him, and asks how they know it wasn’t you or anyone else, etc.).

Woooosh

Remember this claimed trolling by the masses , dozy has never been stopped by vosa , then you are your words

Or what was it , ■■■■■■■■ dozy has never been into London , then you scarper when the evidence gets posted up

Colin_scottish:
Cool bs story make sure you have your stale sandwhich and orange and all will be fine.

Better be careful here or you’ll be doing a poll on me like the last person who upset you :laughing:

Rjan:

dozy:
[…]

I’m not worried about the investigation , I’m just more bothers how with all the evidence avaliable you’d get my name , and then why procedure or not you’d have a investigation if there is one
I’m baffled how it seems depot bloke pretty quickly realised it wasn’t me but bloke who I assumed first got notified by customer just by the sound of it took as gospel , and if you assume bg site sent my name through where did they get it from as I’ve never been on one of those sites

dozy:
I work for the biggest shower of ■■■■ in the industry yet I seem to be having a hard time?
Also, every time I press the horn on my truck the doors fall off, I’m struggling to drive with these massive red safety shoes and the only way I can clear the windscreen is by pressing the flower on my Stobart lapel. Hope I get home for Friday but this plank has parked his concrete pump in the way…

#prayfordozy

the nodding donkey:

Rjan:

dozy:
[…]

Woooosh

And before you come up with your normal crap I don’t reply then remember I’m under moderation so it’s up to moderators when reply a are posted / if they are at all
Think yourself lucky you don’t spend hours posting replys only for a moderator to consign it to the random crap bin :exclamation: :smiling_imp:

Norfolkinclue1:

dozy:
I work for the biggest shower of [zb] in the industry yet I seem to be having a hard time?
Also, every time I press the horn on my truck the doors fall off, I’m struggling to drive with these massive red safety shoes and the only way I can clear the windscreen is by pressing the flower on my Stobart lapel. Hope I get home for Friday but this plank has parked his concrete pump in the way…

#prayfordozy

PMSL.jpg

‘stupid, waste of bloody time’,the clues hidden in your rant,you’ve totally summed yourself up,move on.

Norfolkinclue1:

dozy:
I work for the biggest shower of [zb] in the industry yet I seem to be having a hard time?

#prayfordozy

Listen I was trolling when I said I was off to court with vosa , I was trolling , ■■■■■■■■■■■■ when I said I delivers to building sites in London etc , etc , I’ve nothing to worry about as I keep making them eat there words , watch them there full of it , then soon as the evidence is posted up to prove what I’m saying is true they can scrapper under there rocks quick enough .
look I’m big enough to take it , so they should be big enough to apologise when the evidence is posted up to prove them wrong , if I’m wrong I’ll say I am , I wouldn’t go shouting my gob of that someone’s a troll etc then go hiding when there proved wrong
I guess these young kids play by a different set of rules to us old ones , lucky for them we do or they’d be spending half there time up a&we

Here’s my truck , you really can’t miss it , I doubt there’s 2 the same , come over and say hello , that’s if you’re brave enough to crawl out from under your rocks :exclamation: , bunch ■■■■■■■ faggots

image1.jpg

surely it aint fri t time yet■■?..jesus wept. :unamused:

Ask for a meeting with those investigating the issue, ideally on a Friday then you will have a day off with pay to attend and be home that day

dozy:
Here’s my truck , you really can’t miss it , I doubt there’s 2 the same , come over and say hello , that’s if you’re brave enough to crawl out from under your rocks :exclamation: , bunch [zb] faggots

images-3.jpg

Attention seeking?
Story telling?
Daily problems?
Are you sure your not trucker Jay in disguise dozy.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4