It happens every year, but!

Olog Hai:

daf1691:
Every year I have one main 2 week break and my boss gets an agency driver to cover. Every year when I return there’s a new bump scratch etc. I returned this morning to be greeted by my reverse camera hanging by the wire, 2 dents in the rear box section where Mr agency has backed onto the bay at speed, and new fuel cap because according to him his first night out the fuel cap was stolen but he stopped the thrieves from taking the fuel. & to top it all 10 ltrs of fuel in the tank even though he had every opportunity to fill up yesterday.

Im sure their are decent ones out there or am I being nalive. I asked my boss to complain about the damage he says he won’t get anywhere with a complaint? I asked him to give me his name and t number but he refused.

I’m struggling with this one. If your boss isn’t arsed about doing anything about some damage done to his truck, I have no idea why you are so concerned. As for wanting to give the guy a bell and deliver a sound tongue-lashing to this driving dimwit, all you’d get told is to Foxtrot Oscar and then the line would go dead.

Indeed, this post must be a wind up,if the boss doesn’t give a ■■■■ about his asset why does the driver.