Any one got a link , pics etc of this truck

Mate was telling me there going to ban cooler boxes as truck went up in flames at tibshelf srvs w/ end , he said its over social media yet I can’t find anything , ta
Nb apparently cooler box caused it

ere we go again …

raymundo:
ere we go again …

obviously some sort of social insecurity and addiction with withdrawl symptoms of trollingfannyitis…some trolls have short memories…ta :unamused:

Well I don’t believe it… dozy got a mate !

dozy:
Mate was telling me there going to ban cooler boxes as truck went up in flames at tibshelf srvs w/ end , he said its over social media yet I can’t find anything , ta
Nb apparently cooler box caused it

There also removing batteries and the wiring loom :unamused:

Cheers doze, owe you one, just dumped my coolbox in bin, you could have saved me a lot of ag there. :wink:

What’s that ■■■■ stink, like sour milk. :neutral_face:

peterm:
Well I don’t believe it… dozy got a mate !

I hear he’s called Billy Know

My mate, was talking to his mate at that rdc, and this gezzer was talking to to this bloke who had seen something on face ache,…

Also does he have any mates who whould admit to knowing him

Would cool boxes come under the cat of white goods, if so u could sue the uk gov, as they failed to sort out the recall ,some have burnable insulation, and plastic backs

Yes it’s is,the video of the fire is on the net somewhere I also can’t find it. It was a stobart volvo Fh. I thought it might have been you dozy.

As for banning cooler boxes…first I’ve heard of that codswallop.

Aurri:
Yes it’s is,the video of the fire is on the net somewhere I also can’t find it. It was a stobart volvo Fh. I thought it might have been you dozy.

I think he found out that 24 won’t go into 12, volts that is.

12v coolers don’t like 24v up em missus

I heard that he worked for your firm doze…your mate that you did a bit for.
Apparentlly some ■■■■ had taken the fire extinguisher out of the truck. :neutral_face:

Is it comic relief day again?

Aurri:

As for banning cooler boxes…first I’ve heard of that codswallop.

I worded it wrong , mate who told me said he rang up and they said they ( company ) may ban cooler boxes , not a worldwide ban :laughing: , but at least it’s confirmed a truck did go up in flames the weekend .

robroy:
I heard that he worked for your firm doze…your mate that you did a bit for.
Apparentlly some [zb] had taken the fire extinguisher out of the truck. :neutral_face:

As I keep getting told rob I’m agency , I don’t work for them so have no rights :laughing: , don’t know much else other than what mate said that company ( I didn’t word that well ) may ban cooler boxes as from what mate says that was cause of fire , but at least one did go up
And fire extinguisher or not is of moved safely to the confines of Maccy d and had a sausage / egg muffin meal whilst it went up in flames :exclamation: , I’m agency not a bloody fireman
Anyway as I say at least it was true one went up as I was having my doubts as couldn’t find any mention on Internet

biggriffin:

Aurri:

I think he found out that 24 won’t go into 12, volts that is.
e
12v coolers don’t like 24v up em missus

Maybe , but it’s my mates word that it was the cooler box that caused the fire , that’s why I wanted to see article confirming it was cooler box that caused , but can’t see why he’d say it if not true

Could be wrong but I think Dozy means that Stobarts are going to be banning cooler boxes from their motors due to the fact that one of their trucks went on fire after the driver left his cool box on the passenger seat

facebook.com/permalink.php? … 1605313533

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

scottie0011:
Could be wrong but I think Dozy means that Stobarts are going to be banning cooler boxes from their motors due to the fact that one of their trucks went on fire after the driver left his cool box on the passenger seat

Serves the tight arsed basts right for penny pinching and not speccing fridges,.I’m sure Volvo would not break a deal with a firm like Stobarts in quantity for the sake of a ■■■■ fridge in each tramper’s motor. :unamused:

My lot are exactly the same, tight as arse holes.

scottie0011:

I’ll have to get you as my interpreter from now on scottie :wink: , yes you’ve explained it exactly as I meant to say it , ta :laughing:

What a shame to see that Stobrat motor on fire … :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: