Spalding to Haydock

Is the best / quickest route from the above a1/m62/m60? Or would you go over the hills? This is tomorrow aswell. I’m starting at 8 am from Castleford drive to spalding around 2ish hours depending on that big roundabout getting off the a1.

A1…

M62 and if you wanna change of scenery A580.

I occasionally go over the hills if I’m empty and have time to play with.

Yup that’s best. In on A580 off M6 depending where you’re going

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Yeah thinking sunday and people out with the families up the hills walking etc think I’ll stick to the m62 saying that, that could be stood still aswell.

P Stoff:
Yup that’s best. In on A580 off M6 depending where you’re going

enjoy the never ending stream of cameras then…stick to the slab and switch off for a while.no matter where you go will be a bollox.

I do Boston to Leigh through past Haydock every day to Liverpool. It’s 60 most of it and not one camera. I meant A1 M62 then up M6 to A580 junction.

Yeah I’m going to the industrial estate as you get on to the A580. Sainsburys rdc. Went last week and was only in there 25 mins. They were pretty quick to unload the 26 pallets. Not like up at shurburn which is a minimum of 1hr 45 mins.

P Stoff:
I do Boston to Leigh through past Haydock every day to Liverpool. It’s 60 most of it and not one camera. I meant A1 M62 then up M6 to A580 junction.

Each to their own but why drive past the east lancs at 13a to the daily 4 lane carnage of a queue at the M62/M60/M602 junction, then up to the average speed zone of the M6/M62 junction to then drive north again in a big circle to queue off the M6 to get back on the east lancs??