Who's seen who W/E 19/8/17

Chapman69
Mr ginge
Volvokeef
The big un
Ovlov Jay
Andrewv8
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Think I may have clocked Maoster on the M5 Thursday.
I meant to pm him about it as he has threatened to buy me a pint. :laughing:

robroy:

Just checked my diary Rob, left Droitwich via M5 at 0600 Thursday morning and came straight off onto M42, so if it wasn’t in that 20 min window it can’t have been me mate.

Re the buying a pint thing, my words were “we’ll have a pint together”. No mention of me buying :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:

robroy:

Just checked my diary Rob, left Droitwich via M5 at 0600 Thursday morning and came straight off onto M42, so if it wasn’t in that 20 min window it can’t have been me mate.

Re the buying a pint thing, my words were “we’ll have a pint together”. No mention of me buying :smiley: :smiley:

I’ll buy you both a pint if I get the chance :sunglasses:

tango boy:

the maoster:

robroy:

You’re on mate,… but it may be time to go back to cab by the time it’s my round. :laughing:
Nah joking,… although will I be able to keep up with you two. :smiley:

the maoster:

robroy:

Typical :unamused: :smiley:
No, it would be about 10 ish Droitwich area, I was s/b, thought I saw you on n/b side, thought I clocked your reg, but was last minute as I was on autopilot, and my eyes aint what they were, especially when I’m posing in my shades. :laughing:

tango boy:

the maoster:

robroy:

Just done a screen dump of this, it is now a legally binding document my friend! :wink:

Slowlane.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Tango boy
Gunnerheskey

El Deano:
Slowlane.

Ooh, where was I and did I see you?

M6 around stafford. Wednesday. You were too busy putting you hand up to one of your work colleagues to see poor old me, lol.

Possible sighting of Drift on M1 around J30 heading south in his new ride.

Some of Tango boy’s crew on the A1 monday

El Deano:
M6 around stafford. Wednesday. You were too busy putting you hand up to one of your work colleagues to see poor old me, lol.

:blush: :laughing:

740MICK:
Possible sighting of Drift on M1 around J30 heading south in his new ride.

Not yet, on some R&R, start the new job Wednesday :wink:
Might have seen the driver I’m sharing with, oddly enough he has the same name as me, that should be fun for the wages department :laughing:

Toddy2:

Thats just reminded me, I saw a Punchards convoy one of the days but no Punchy Dan. Think there was three trucks and a 3.5t.

El Deano:

Toddy2:

Thats just reminded me, I saw a Punchards convoy one of the days but no Punchy Dan. Think there was three trucks and a 3.5t.

I saw Punchy Dan’s brothers pink DAF on Monday

Mark h at my house ten minutes ago, flash git in his gas guzzler (not the wagon :laughing:)
Good to meet you fella :sunglasses: