Was that you Luke?

Did i see Switch Friday morning, it looked like you may have been coming out of the Tidworth area heading West on the A 303, Bertie was not reporting to duty, it was a black Scania for Gibsons ?

Gibsons S730 was parked up n/bound on the A34 near jct 9, about 9am Friday morning, saw no bertie there either as far as I could tell.

Maybe Mr Vernon is on for Whites this week…

Afraid not. Mr Gibson is back driving that himself. I was at parents Friday and now I’m parked up in the Alps on route to Italy

Aurri:

Spot on. Whites is absolutely flat out at the moment so I’m making hay while the sun shines!

Don’t bother coming to Scotland then as definetly NOT hay making weather up here … :frowning:

switchlogic:
Afraid not. Mr Gibson is back driving that himself. I was at parents Friday and now I’m parked up in the Alps on route to Italy

Some pictures would have been nice unless of course it was dark :wink:

Edit; I obviously mean pictures of the Alps .

bald bloke:

switchlogic:

There are no end of pictures & videos on my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts :smiley:

switchlogic:

bald bloke:

switchlogic:

There are no end of pictures & videos on my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts :smiley:

Maybe I’ll have to sign up to one of them then. :blush: :blush:

switchlogic:

Aurri:

Spot on. Whites is absolutely flat out at the moment so I’m making hay while the sun shines!

Not surprised they took on another driver then.