A days work.....

Opinions please.
Start Boston Docks deliver to Manchester area. Load at Liverpool deliver to Leicester area. Then back to Boston reload. Day work.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Depends on what your picking up ladt time i was at boston dock i picked up 8 rolls of paper to deliver in manchester about 3 tonne each and then had to go to liverpool dock for jenkins and pick up catipillar and tractor parts both places loaded me pretty quickly. So i i would say if traffic is on your side you may get it done. Who you hauling for?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It’s coils. Don’t want to say haulier for obvious reasons.

AA route planner…

Show it as 367.4 miles taking 7 hours 56 minutes. That’s based on town centre to town centre and based on private car average speed so, allow some slippage.

If you know where you’re going and the drops/collections are ready and the traffic is running well, it’s do-able twice a week.

Have you been to boston docks before?

It’s between 587 and 600km five days a week.

It can take…

15 minutes to get onto the A17 at Swineshead some days.

There was road works near st johns road last time i was there. I think they where doing bridge maintainence on A16 and had diversions in place so all the traffic backed up.

To many variables to say yes or no. On a good day yes, but a delay at a customer or a traffic hold up might see you run out of time, which will affect the rest of your week.

Can it be done? Yes.
Likely to do it 5 times a week. No.

the nodding donkey:
To many variables to say yes or no. On a good day yes, but a delay at a customer or a traffic hold up might see you run out of time, which will affect the rest of your week.

Can it be done? Yes.

Too. :laughing:

P Stoff:
It’s coils. Don’t want to say haulier for obvious reasons.

Fear?

sounds like roffes, he likes a good days work out of you :slight_smile:

the nodding donkey:
To many variables to say yes or no. On a good day* yes, ***but a delay at a customer or a traffic hold up might see you run out of time, which will affect the rest of your week.

Can it be done? Yes.

*Too
** comma
*** remove comma

UKtramp:

the nodding donkey:
To many variables to say yes or no. On a good day* yes, ***but a delay at a customer or a traffic hold up might see you run out of time, which *will affect the rest of your week.

Can it be done? Yes.

*Too
** comma
*** remove comma
**** could

Imagine spending your Saturday morning correcting someone on here.

harrawaffa:
Imagine spending your Saturday morning correcting someone on here.

Lol

I don’t fancy your chances at all. I think the TC would take a dim view of such a schedule if you ever had a mishap. No doubt there’s some ■■■■■■■■ doing it.

So when you run out of time and you get greeted by f…ING hell but manage to get within ten minutes of home on a 9 would you feel aggrieved or am I being a Jesse?

P Stoff:
Opinions please.
Start Boston Docks deliver to Manchester area. Load at Liverpool deliver to Leicester area. Then back to Boston reload. Day work.

Heck, that seems a bit heavy from my memory of driving back there :open_mouth: I would think that when I was based in Northampton delivering Manchester and reloading Liverpool then back was 'kin bad :astonished:

Personally I would not even attempt it… Do it the once and then you’ve proved it can be done and chances are transport office will expect this everytime… Imo your only gonna end up causing yaself grief if you do it…