Job change queries

Hi all

Currently doing palletised multi drop class 1 which to me isn’t driving, same route etc etc so I’m looking for a change.
Ideally I’d prefer to get back onto fridges, but I’ve tried my hand at almost everything going so I’ll give anything a go. Based in Essex.

I’ve been scanning the web and could do with any info (on conditions etc) at these places if anyone knows:
Hoddesdon distribution
Culina hoddesdon
Wincanton thurrock
Stourgarden ltd - great horkesley
Fifth gear - Chelmsford apparently!?!

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated, I’d love also to get away from agency.

Culina Hoddesdon is ambient but Culina at Haverhill is fridge work or is that too far ?

Oh and welcome to TNUK.

bald bloke:
Culina Hoddesdon is ambient but Culina at Haverhill is fridge work or is that too far ?

Oh and welcome to TNUK.

I have looked at both I wasn’t sure on what the hoddesdon depot did. It’s pretty much the same journey for both, 45-1hr drive, hoddesdon does have more leeway with shift times it seems as well.

Thanks searched the forums a few times, and nice to get some questions answered

Haverhill will be very early starts mostly unless you opt for lates or nights and it’s all very easy clean work too.

Yeah I’ve heard it’s between midnight and 6am starts, fridge works the easiest work I’ve done, so would like to get back into it. There’s nothing round my way doing fridges.

VinnyKurg:
Yeah I’ve heard it’s between midnight and 6am starts, fridge works the easiest work I’ve done, so would like to get back into it. There’s nothing round my way doing fridges.

You would probably get one or two nights out a week which would help if you have a long commute and it used to be an all Volvo fleet too and I’m guessing around 32k for ave 48 hr week.

VinnyKurg:
Hi all

Currently doing palletised multi drop class 1 which to me isn’t driving, same route etc etc so I’m looking for a change.
Ideally I’d prefer to get back onto fridges, but I’ve tried my hand at almost everything going so I’ll give anything a go. Based in Essex.

I’ve been scanning the web and could do with any info (on conditions etc) at these places if anyone knows:
Hoddesdon distribution
Culina hoddesdon
Wincanton thurrock
Stourgarden ltd - great horkesley
Fifth gear - Chelmsford apparently!?!

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated, I’d love also to get away from agency.

5th Gear are running out of Aldi - self tip & loading

Cheers for the replies, I have seen the 5th gear trucks in Aldi is that they’re doing aldi? Saw one pulling a plain white fridge the other day.