The new Daf XF

Id love to have a drive in the latest DAF. The DAF cab is good and has been for the last 20? plus years. Ive written on here about how much I hate my current Eu6 DAF. It is a DOG! But I dont say that all DAFs are bad because of this. The Eu6 late 2015 I drive has quite a good 460 engine. Given its rating it does go well, if driven in manual. It runs a lot cooler on the difficult sections than the older models so should last longer. Good service intervals. Economy better than before but hardly class leading.
IF the new one has a better (difficult to imagine a worse one) gearbox, IF there is a better AEBS (anti-collision) system, better lane departure system, IF the cab storage hasnt shrunk any further, IF the brakes both primary and secondary are improved, IF the chassis/suspension is made stiffer, then great. Given our companys present relationship with DAF maybe theyll be trying to get some for us to try? If so, I hope the new un is a major improvement on the last “stop-gap, cobbled together” offering. If not theyll be left out in the cold Id expect.