Tom Tom arrived

Look what appeared in the post today. Said I would see how it fares up in comparison to CoPilot

:smiley: :smiley:

Enjoy it fella,will improve your life and social acceptance 10 fold… you’ll no longer be an evil juggernaut driver ploughing through quaint villages causing mass destruction,instead people will see you as an evil juggernaut driver ploughing through quaint villages causing mass destruction with a cool sat nav :sunglasses:

STGIV.gif

the nodding donkey:

I do love your little gifs donkey & they do make me smile. I have a very dry sense of humour to which I get yours entirely. :smiley:

xichrisxi:
Enjoy it fella,will improve your life and social acceptance 10 fold… you’ll no longer be an evil juggernaut driver ploughing through quaint villages causing mass destruction,instead people will see you as an evil juggernaut driver ploughing through quaint villages causing mass destruction with a cool sat nav :sunglasses:

here’s to hoping

Upgraded to the this exact one a couple of weeks ago. Started with a basic £50 one from Ebay, XGODY one which hadnt let me down only numerous USB cables alwasy gave in.

Going to be honest, this new TomTom has taken some time to get used to, often find some of the lane changes near junctions is a bit confusing and not as clear.

Let us know how it goes.

andythorne23:
Upgraded to the this exact one a couple of weeks ago. Started with a basic £50 one from Ebay, XGODY one which hadnt let me down only numerous USB cables alwasy gave in.

Going to be honest, this new TomTom has taken some time to get used to, often find some of the lane changes near junctions is a bit confusing and not as clear.

Let us know how it goes.

I am under no illusions to its use, I feel CoPilot is hard to beat for its functionality and advanced features. However I will be keeping an open mind as to how good it actually is.

Was it a VERY good deal ? :laughing:

Confused at lane changing…mmmmmm

alliance:
Confused at lane changing…mmmmmm

Don’t think I will be needing that facility somehow.

peirre:

I think so. :smiley:

Did you buy…

It because Switchy reviewed it recently?

peirre:

I got one of those £149 TomTom Trucker 6000 :wink:

yourhavingalarf:
Did you buy…

I reckon so, I ordered a Scania S730 after watching his video.

Get yourself booked in for this UKt.
I believe you no longer need a one when you have one of those Tomtomgarminwipeyourarseforyou models. :smiley:
youtu.be/fQ_5u3fi0nQ

yourhavingalarf:
Did you buy…

I am actually billing TomTom my consultancy fee. :grimacing:

UKtramp:

yourhavingalarf:
Did you buy…

I am actually billing TomTom my usual consultancy fee. :grimacing:

UKtramp:

yourhavingalarf:
Did you buy…

I am actually billing TomTom my usual consultancy fee. :grimacing:

mrginge:

peirre:
Was it a VERY good deal ? [emoji38]

I got one of those £149 TomTom Trucker 6000 :wink:

I got the VERY good deal too - then bought another one from a TNet member who was happy to make a quick £50 profit. Immediately sold that one on for £300, then got the £40 cashback from TomTom, which meant mine ended up costing me a tenner. VERY much a bargain :slight_smile:

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I got one of those £149 TomTom Trucker 6000 :

Am looking to upgrade mine, were do we get these £149.00 tomtom. Trucker 6000, from

biggriffin:
I got one of those £149 TomTom Trucker 6000 :

Am looking to upgrade mine, were do we get these £149.00 tomtom. Trucker 6000, from

Sadly that particular window of opportunity closed VERY soon after it opened.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk