Fleet services M3

Disgraceful No HGV’s on fleet services and no advance warning. Traveled around the south side of the M25 on to the M3 heading for a break at fleet, delayed in heavy traffic got there with 4:25 driving to be greeted by big signs NO HGV. This is a disgrace and not to mention dangerous. I was forced to take my break on the fuel pump forecourt. Apologies to anyone waiting to fuel up behind me but I would encourage any driver caught in the same predicament to do the same and deprive them of business for 45 minutes :stuck_out_tongue:

Been well documented for months no HGVS Fleet southbound ever since the fire!

Northbound not much better.With the caravans taking up plenty of the truck bays…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

An old friend…

Of mine, really got wound up with caravans in the truck spaces.

Every time he parked next to one, without fail, he’d knock on the door and tell them to move which most of them did.

daftvader:
Northbound not much better.With the caravans taking up plenty of the truck bays…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Got back at them yesterday,parked in a caravan bay childish but very satisfyingly.

Head towards the fuel pumps, and there is a spot on the right to park.

Why do caravaners pretend that they need tacho breaks??
Hitch up and get on to the site and crack open a beer. Fannying about it a ■■■■ soaked msa on your way to your holiday is a bit foooked up tbh

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

yourhavingalarf:
An old friend…

I used to go out my way to park next to caravans in the lorry park when I used to pull a waste/landfill trailer. :laughing:

Do what our European friends do, pull out of the services and stop on the exit shoulder, then pull curtains round, put the cabbage on to boil, and put the laptop on the dash, when the traffic womble taps on the door, a quick shrug of the shoulders and a grunt seems to work.

yourhavingalarf:
An old friend…

Every time he parked next to one, without fail, he’d knock on the door and tell them to move which most of them did.

Don’t try it at toddington though

WP_20170810_11_33_33_Pro.jpg

yourhavingalarf:
An old friend…

Off you go and ask em" to move on