The Essential New Truckers' Handbook

Ive been sent one of these books by the author Malcolm Green and I thought I’d share with you here

Some of you might already be aware of it, others might not be. It’s really informative and extremely easy to understand.

What do you think?

Advertising link removed.

tachograph

I think bluey circles might be in the market for a copy…

Advertising feature? Enter the mod hammer in 3… 2… 1…

the nodding donkey:

Is my post not allowed? I didn’t realise. I’m not advertising it. Just starting a discussion about it is al …

You are doing a giveaway though ain’t you?

All joking aside, when are you doing your next video?

LukeCinaHGV:
Ive been sent one of these books by the author Malcolm Green and I thought I’d share with you here > lgvhgvessentialbooktraining.co.uk/

Some of you might already be aware of it, others might not be. It’s really informative and extremely easy to understand.

What do you think?

Can I have a free copy please,£18.50 bit steep.

LukeCinaHGV:

the nodding donkey:

Is my post not allowed? I didn’t realise. I’m not advertising it. Just starting a discussion about it is al …

It’s hardly an advert… this book has been mentioned and reviewed in Truck and Driver, so it can be discussed without any fear of your post being seen by the Mods as an advert.

It’s even the Editor’s choice of the month. :smiley:

Djdanj89:
You are doing a giveaway though ain’t you?

All joking aside, when are you doing your next video?

In the future i will Be, but not on here. Not sure about next video. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next week :smiley:

dieseldave:

LukeCinaHGV:

the nodding donkey:

It’s hardly an advert… this book has been mentioned and reviewed in Truck and Driver, so it can be discussed without any fear of your post being seen by the Mods as an advert.

It’s even the Editor’s choice of the month. :smiley:

Fairy nough. I was not aware of that, seeing as I’ve not read any of the truck mags for the best part of 15 years :grimacing: .

Kinda is an advert.
I had this emailed me to me recently. Presumably the op Had the same. I ignored it, he obviously didn’t. Amusing thing is I don’t even have a “vlog”. Got a few dashcam videos from years ago, but that’s it.

Hi Mr

I’m e-mailing you having watched your vlog. With 18 years trucking experience I decided to write and self publish The Essential New Truckers Handbook in response to seeing the need for newly qualified truckers to have a reference guide to help them through the different challenges that going through your HGV training won’t prepare you for…

As you have such a popular vlog I’m asking for your help in getting the Handbook out there, You can check out my website @ . and the book is also up on Amazon.

I would be happy to send you a complimentary copy If you like what you see I’d love you to review the book on the show. In return I’m very happy to recommend your vlog on the website and in the recommended section of the new book.

Kind Regards

Malcolm Green

Of course it is an advert, I find it intolerable that people will stoop to such low levels in order to receive something for free, then feel impelled to advertise the item in hoping to sell it for the company in order to keep the ■■■■, any way my real reason for posting is just to let everyone know that whenever you are in between meals and fancy something light but satisfying, I like to reach for a Kit Kat.

I’m sure Thomas Cook holidays wouldn’t condone my blatant product placement here on TNUK :confused:

peirre:
I’m sure Thomas Cook holidays wouldn’t condone my blatant product placement here on TNUK :confused:

I am hoping Land rover approves of my posting. :smiley:

These ones are the best driver hand books