V8 tippers?

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
You can always rely on Carryfast to over complicate a simple discussion. I very much doubt you’d go for a R730 rigid tipper if you knew how much they cost

What’s the difference assuming it’s pulling a tipping trailer v an artic which is what I was actually referring to in that case ?.While the former obviously provides the flexibility of being able to haul two seperate loads for two different destinations or a much bigger full load,than a 32 tonner.

Which leaves the question of overall lifetime operating costs and residual value of the simple un stressed bullet proof V8 in whatever output spec,even at 32 t gross.Bearing in mind it doesn’t have to be a 620 let alone a 730.

That’s assuming we’re actually even discussing such a spec anyway as opposed to V8 badges being stuck on lesser spec wagons. :unamused:

Doyle’s trucks don’t pull trailers. Very few drawbar tippers in this country. You even highlighted me saying ‘rigid tipper’. As for residual values, always found this a bit of a pointless justification, all that’s happening is you are getting back some (rarely all) of the extra £30/40k you forked out for a 730