Spalding Tramping

Might be relocating to Spalding in the future, so can anyone recommend any decent Tramping (not agency) in a 20 mile radius please?

CP Transport mate. New tackle, wages no better nor worse for the area, a lot of Morrisons trunking I’m led to believe, 4 or 5 nights out a week.

the maoster:
CP Transport mate. New tackle, wages no better nor worse for the area, a lot of Morrisons trunking I’m led to believe, 4 or 5 nights out a week.

Trunking? That’s no good. Won’t need the co-pilot…

Mason Brothers…

If you like blinged up motors. There’s the added bonus of all the free spuds and onions you want (not actively encouraged by the company though)

Freshlinc, good kit, average money.

Robson’s, new Renault fleet.

As stated earlier CPT.

Pederson if you wanna do bulk tipper work.

They all pay roughly the same in my opinion. You won’t be ordering large yachts and buying the wife trinkets from Tiffany’s.

Freshlinc

Thank you gents. When you say they all pay about the same, am I looking at £550 all in take home?

I believe Mason Brothers have just sold all the trucks and are no longer doing haulage

hubman:
I believe Mason Brothers have just sold all the trucks and are no longer doing haulage

I was about to ask if they’re through their “stuff” that was going on. I read in the local rag it was on going but that was a long while ago.

They sold it all at a auction a few weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

hubman:
They sold it all at a auction a few weeks ago.

Blimey.

malcolmharrison.co.uk/auctio … auction-(1.aspx

If I remember correctly. They are quoted at say they want to concentrate on the merchant side of their business.

hubman:
If I remember correctly. They are quoted at say they want to concentrate on the merchant side of their business.

Wonder what the detail is. Perhaps transport business was damaged after all that stuff. I just read that earlier this year it had all gone away. Who knows, speculation.

I still see…

Them about. 17 plate Merc this morning.

lincsbusiness.co/2017/04/boston- … -business/