M6 Crash near Shap

early hours this morning… Maxi on trailer back doors… was northbound , fell over central barrier… any news on driver anybody ■■
nwemail.co.uk/news/Lanes-of- … 22dfcc7-ds

Drove past this at 7am, 2am and no high winds, I’d put money on falling asleep. Hope drivers ok. From what I saw the cab wasn’t badly damaged or majorly crushed or anything so I’d say driver would have (hopefully) got out ok with cuts/bruises and very shaken.

Rowley010:
Drove past this at 7am, 2am and no high winds, I’d put money on falling asleep. Hope drivers ok. From what I saw the cab wasn’t badly damaged or majorly crushed or anything so I’d say driver would have (hopefully) got out ok with cuts/bruises and very shaken.

And very much woken up from the adrenaline rush, I’ve done it once in 30 years running in the grass verge woke me up, and can say that rush works a lot better than proplus and redbull, was wide awake for the rest of the shift :blush:

Passed this about 1pm and the recovery crew had it up right. Front offside tyre was shredded to bits may have been a blow out that sent it across the carriageway and into the barrier.