TruckNav problems

Pat Hasler:
Most on here will know what I am going to say LOL

Throw the f*****g thing away, get a road atlas and use the navigation on the google map app on your smart phone. Sat navs are a total waste of money, if you need one you are in the wrong job.

Essentially I agree that stand alone SatNav as we know them, the Tom Tom, Garmin & Snooper are unnecessary and way over priced for what they do. It amazes me that Tom Tom are literally giving their units away to anyone for free to advertise them for them. You now have people trying to convince us that they are great who normally wouldn’t even have or use a SatNav. As they have been given one they are willing to sell out & say how fantastic they are but yet have never bought or owned one. A unit that costs £30 to produce and they stick a retail price of £299 on it. Wake up and smell the coffee people. CoPilot truck app is the best thing since sliced bread. It is a fraction of the cost of one of these stand alone units and has more features than them. You are not a real trucker until you have this app, you will never reach the dizzy height of success with a Tom Tom. Only CoPilot truck can give you this.