Green Group Logistics

I see Pete Osbornes green and black Mercedes are moving into Trafford Park with 60 ! Vehicles.Can someone advice me what job they have taken at presumably more money than the clients were paying someone else.

If were talking Pete Osborne, as was innovate, I thought he was brown bread, if not doesn’t bode well with his previous track record.

Pete Osborne…

The master of credit/investment/debt/dissolution.

It’s made him a very wealthy man indeed.

yourhavingalarf:
Pete Osborne…

Didn’t the truck magazines (no names, no pack drills :grimacing: ) regularly feature his shiny, airbrushed and tarted up wagons, and refer to him as ‘a respected haulier’?

the nodding donkey:

yourhavingalarf:
Pete Osborne…

Didn’t the truck magazines (no names, no pack drills :grimacing: ) regularly feature his shiny, airbrushed and tarted up wagons, and refer to him as ‘a respected haulier’?

Oxymoron anyone?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Their yard is about 800yrd from my home.
There seems to be a mix of the “bling my bosses truck up” and “numpties” behind the wheel. Non of them seem to understand what a box junction is, the one at the end of the lane :unamused:

Sure I saw an advert for this place offering £8 an hour not too long ago :open_mouth:

Terry T:
Sure I saw an advert for this place offering £8 an hour not too long ago :open_mouth:

Well, it’s not cheap to coat a truck in glue and drive it through the Kelsa warehouse you know.

Love their wagons, always look tidy

SouthEastCashew:

Going off Osbournes previous track record you just need to wait a while and you’ll be able to buy one at auction soon enough.

When Innovate went it seemed like every other OD and small firm acquired an orange bumpered FH.

kjw21:

SouthEastCashew:

Going off Osbournes previous track record you just need to wait a while and you’ll be able to buy one at auction soon enough.

When Innovate went it seemed like every other OD and small firm acquired an orange bumpered FH.

Especially if you was from Eire, you got a trailer too, Yearsley got the frozen work, and cold stores, towbars got the chilled and foooooked it up.

think osbourne had jumped ship well before innovate went down hadnt he?, the two mercs that are diffrent colours to the rest of the fleet are blinged up by the company because they get used for all the promotional work i was told

iirc there’s 1 or 2 GG drivers on here

I think I saw one of the new units pulling a b&q trailer today in haverhill

You get bling but no kerching!!!

peirre:
iirc there’s 1 or 2 GG drivers on here

there probably is, i’m not a GG driver and never will be as i’m not self employed and speak the wrong lingo

Don’t they do pallet network stuff amongst other things?

I did a web search and their name came up with an address on Barton Dock Road. Wonder if it’s the old K&N warehouse & yard that shut up shop a while ago?

I heard all there trucks are on lease apart from the blinged up ones. Quick Google search fetches something up about phs with green group so maybe there.

Terry T:

Having seen the antics of one of their idiots on the M180 a couple of weeks ago, it appears that such a wage generates the kind of ‘driver’ that it deserves. Evidently the entrance requirements are as low as the money on offer.

Going back a while I heard it was £8 per hour straight through no overtime, and they stop you 45 mins a day for your break if you want a job just turn up with your gear you can be down the road an hour later