Great Bear/Culina in Lutterworth

Driver in this company in same wages or not??What Great Bear pay for driver in Lutterworth???How lond shift??Who is pension provider ■■

Andrejs:
Driver in this company in same wages or not??What Great Bear pay for driver in Lutterworth???How lond shift??Who is pension provider ■■

NICK you there ? If so sort him out I’ll translate if needed !!

Driver of fridge make too much night noise. Many hard men turn off fridge or will knock head off neck.

Mistake is watch Steven Seagal after many Greggs sausage roll and think fists are made of steel. Better to laugh at fat smelly old man.

Jaysus EB I nearly spat my horlicks out then. [emoji1] [emoji1]

truckertart:
Jaysus EB I nearly spat my horlicks out then. [emoji1] [emoji1]

Sorry mate :blush:

I don’t understand the question? Maybe re submit.

Give the man a break,
Can any of you boys speak any “Taliban” lingo■■?[emoji52]

Very good though EB!!![emoji28]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

UKtramp:

What pay for driver Great bear/Culina???What job condition??

Andrejs:

UKtramp:

Payment go to account in bank. Many pound. Condition of nose bad if fridge annoying big man. Better job is Stobartski. Many friend for you there and ok to smash camion into bridge.

Top banana EB lol[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eagerbeaver:

Andrejs:

UKtramp:

Payment go to account in bank. Many pound. Condition of nose bad if fridge annoying big man. Better job is Stobartski. Many friend for you there and ok to smash camion into bridge.

Why so many troll in UK.First Great Bear in Lutterworth have just curtainside trailers.This depo never been chill.Second I not Polish.You show in you post just you low culture.But in Start work much more Broth people than somewhere.

Finally, one I understand.

bald bloke:

Andrejs:

That’s right put me on the spot :neutral_face:

Although Great Bear and Culina are in the same group as for wages I’m not sure that they are on the same pay rate as rates very from depot to depot.
It’ll be much the same for everything else, it’s depot dependable.

I can only relate to Bristol .

Big Truck:
Give the man a break,
Can any of you boys speak any “Taliban” lingo■■?[emoji52]

Very good though EB!!![emoji28]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

If I would move to and live in TalibanStan, I would learn to speak, and write, the language. I have a particular dislike for people who can not speak the language of the country that they have lived in for a considerable time, without an exaggerated accent, or without a basic understanding of grammar and spelling. If a thick ■■■■ like me can do it…

the nodding donkey:
If I would move to and live in TalibanStan, I would learn to speak, and write, the language. I have a particular dislike for people who can not speak the language of the country that they have lived in for a considerable ****time, without an exaggerated accent, or without a basic understanding of grammar and spelling. If a thick [zb] like me can do it…

*were to move and live
**at least remove the comma after speak
*** remove the comma after write
**** amount of
rest is sloppy

nick2008:

bald bloke:

Andrejs:

That’s right put me on the spot :neutral_face:

Although Great Bear and Culina are in the same group as for wages I’m not sure that they are on the same pay rate as rates very from depot to depot.
It’ll be much the same for everything else, it’s depot dependable.

I can only relate to Bristol .

OK.What Culina pay in Bristol if work Monday to Friday pm shift?

Andrejs:

eagerbeaver:

Andrejs:

UKtramp:

Why so many troll in UK.First Great Bear in Lutterworth have just curtainside trailers.This depo never been chill.Second I not Polish.You show in you post just you low culture.But in Start work much more Broth people than somewhere.

e16fbd4f-8e8d-425a-bdac-06ed6dfc5abc.gif

Stick that into your grammar correction donkey. Interesting to see how it fares up.

Andrejs:

eagerbeaver:

Andrejs:

UKtramp:

Broth in shop nomal to be beef. Taste is good. Big bear sometimes chill but only in cold place. I not say you are Poland man.

eagerbeaver:
Broth in shop nomal to be beef. Taste is good. Big bear sometimes chill but only in cold place. I not say you are Poland man.

Class :smiley: