Maritime Doncaster/Wakefield

Hi,

I am looking at applying at Maritime on the above contracts. This will be day work on 4 on 4 off basis.

A quick search on TNUK brings up a plethora of info on this company but im hoping someone can give me a bit more specific info on these contracts as i have been told that pay in particular can vary between the different contracts.

Am i right in thinking Wakefield will be the Coca Cola contract?

Thanks in advance

i was thinking of tramping with maritime , does anyone know what the money is like

oldie62:
i was thinking of tramping with maritime , does anyone know what the money is like

Recently found an old wage slip in an overhead locker from a tramper who got sacked for drink driving last December.

Mon-Fri days, he did his contracted hours (I don’t how many that is, but it’s possibly 50-55), with 12 hours overtime on top, and 4 nights out, and he took home £580.

donk1889:
Hi,

I am looking at applying at Maritime on the above contracts. This will be day work on 4 on 4 off basis.

A quick search on TNUK brings up a plethora of info on this company but im hoping someone can give me a bit more specific info on these contracts as i have been told that pay in particular can vary between the different contracts.

Thanks in advance

Doncaster is working out of the IKEA RDC, Wakefield is working out of the Coca Cola RDC. Unsure about the pay out of them places, not enough to quote figures on the internet anyway.

rob22888:

donk1889:
Hi,

Thanks in advance

Doncaster is working out of the IKEA RDC, Wakefield is working out of the Coca Cola RDC. Unsure about the pay out of them places, not enough to quote figures on the internet anyway.

Stobart lost Coke then?

Wakefield will be the container place just off the 621, Stourton junction I believe.

Maritime only did bits on Coca Cola, Stobbies have that well and truly wrapped up. And there are no wagons based at Coca Cola either.

neilp1982:
Wakefield will be the container place just off the 621, Stourton junction I believe.

Maritime only did bits on Coca Cola, Stobbies have that well and truly wrapped up. And there are no wagons based at Coca Cola either.

You been in Coca Cola recently? Maritime have got about 50odd trailers on site & their Leeds drivers have told me about there being a few units in there for trunking now, Stobbies had their wings clipped a bit.

The Stourton junction is the Leeds depot, not Wakefield.