UK Truck Net as a whole

I have reading this forum on and off for a couple of years now. This supposed part of the Forum is called Professional which is a [zb] joke. When anyone wants help or posts something all it turns out is some ■■■■■■■■ takes it of track and then it is the usual crap that makes it no different to the rest of the crap and comments made on previous posts. So much for drivers sticking together trying to make a difference joining together and making a stand for us. But no there will be nothing but slagging to this post so it will be my last and to the same ■■■■■■■■■ that seem to know everything but in reality are probably know as the tossers that their work colleagues know them to be well you can all kiss my arse…

Classic example of why you should not post on a public forum whilst ■■■■■■■ :laughing:

Nashville you will be sadly missed. Such a shame you cannot stick with us and become bitter & twisted too. I wish you well in your en-devour and quest in finding some like minded kind, considerate and well mannered truckers.

I remember my first beer… :wink:

We havent had a flounce off like that for quite some time.How long til he comes back with a different user name?

This is just the internet mate it’s not that deep.

So that you off then? See you tomorrow :laughing:

And the song goes, goodbyeee, don’t cryeee

Nashville:
I have reading this forum on and off for a couple of years now. This supposed part of the Forum is called Professional which is a fckin joke. When anyone wants help or posts something all it turns out is some [zb] takes it of track and then it is the usual crap that makes it no different to the rest of the crap and comments made on previous posts. So much for drivers sticking together trying to make a difference joining together and making a stand for us. But no there will be nothing but slagging to this post so it will be my last and to the same [zb] that seem to know everything but in reality are probably know as the tossers that their work colleagues know them to be well you can all kiss my arse…

In any case Conor was wrong, (as he often is) you should always stick a fuse inbtween the battery and the inverter.

Barely averages one post every two months, whinges theres not enough decent content on the site.
You gotta love some peoples thought process. If you didnt you’d cry at the fact these same people are allowed to vote

Who the ■■■■ was he anyway?

Nashville:
I have reading this forum on and off for a couple of years now. This supposed part of the Forum is called Professional which is a fckin joke. When anyone wants help or posts something all it turns out is some [zb] takes it of track and then it is the usual crap that makes it no different to the rest of the crap and comments made on previous posts. So much for drivers sticking together trying to make a difference joining together and making a stand for us. But no there will be nothing but slagging to this post so it will be my last and to the same [zb] that seem to know everything but in reality are probably know as the tossers that their work colleagues know them to be well you can all kiss my arse…

Yes and it’s the same cyber bullying culprits every time… adding to their very high, pointless post counts.

Basically, they have nothing of value to say, they hide behind their keyboards… make thousands of posts whilst claiming to be truck drivers.

They deride everything they do not understand and are completely unable to hold an adult conversation.

There’s about half a dozen or so on here, keyboard heroes, the type who use TN to bully and gob off at newcomers, they are wimps in real life - under achievers, academically challenged, cyber bullies.

A friend of mine who is a police officer say’s the law is very keen to deal with them - but the police need people to report it when it happens. Bullying regardless of where it takes place is a criminal offence.

Nashville:

And you have all just proved him right,he was spot on.

Chief Beef:

I do too, it was downhill from there

Chief Beef:

So can I it was lager and lime followed by several more :blush: I’ve hated lime ever since but I was only a kid at the time but thought it was a cool drink :blush: how wrong I was . :laughing:

vodka and trucknet dont mix, if we rolled it back 5 years there was some fun to be had from the drunken post’s. as for drivers sticking together that will never happen am afraid

Nashville:
So much for drivers sticking together trying to make a difference joining together and making a stand for us.

Nashville, truck drivers have never stuck together. While some are genuinely helpful and understanding of those with less experience, you have always had the ‘look at me, I’m better than you’ type both in reality and here in this fantasy RDC game.
You have to think of this forum as a giant RDC drivers waiting room, but where as in an actual RDC people tone down what they say for fear of being thought a ■■■■■ or walloped if they say the wrong thing to the wrong person, on here they can say what they like with impunity because they’re just another faceless, nameless cockwomble.

Even some of the more tame threads on here would result in bloodshed if they were conducted face to face.

You need to learn to drop in on a conversation, see if it holds any interest or if it’s being taken over by the egotistical ‘I must have my opinion heard’ types, and then if so go back to something more interesting, like watching paint dry, until they’ve got bored and realised no one is listening to them any more.

It doesn’t take a genius to work out who on here is of interest, who is genuinely helpful, and who just loves themselves and the sound of their own voice (or the sound of tappety tap on their keyboard) too much. You wouldn’t stand and listen to them wittering on face to face, so just ignore them here too.

Nashville don’t stress it that much. There’s a lot of good posters on here too. A lot of stuff is banter gone wrong. Unlike real life in internet world you can’t see faces and see that someone is smiling or laughing. Don’t we communicate with something like 70 percent using eyes and expression?

You had some pretty good replies on your posts by looks of it. Your blower trailer one, the one about your kettle?

Chill dude.

Tgtrucker:

Nashville:
So much for drivers sticking together trying to make a difference joining together and making a stand for us.

Nashville, truck drivers have never stuck together. While some are genuinely helpful and understanding of those with less experience, you have always had the ‘look at me, I’m better than you’ type both in reality and here in this fantasy RDC game.
You have to think of this forum as a giant RDC drivers waiting room, but where as in an actual RDC people tone down what they say for fear of being thought a [zb], or walloped if they say the wrong thing to the wrong person, on here they can say what they like with impunity because they’re just another faceless, nameless cockwomble.

Even some of the more tame threads on here would result in bloodshed if they were conducted face to face.

You need to learn to drop in on a conversation, see if it holds any interest or if it’s being taken over by the egotistical ‘I must have my opinion heard’ types, and then if so go back to something more interesting, like watching paint dry, until they’ve got bored and realised no one is listening to them any more.

It doesn’t take a genius to work out who on here is of interest, who is genuinely helpful, and who just loves themselves and the sound of their own voice (or the sound of tappety tap on their keyboard) too much. You wouldn’t stand and listen to them wittering on face to face, so just ignore them here too.

To add my two quids worth to that…
I don’t know which category people put me in out of those, and I aint too bothered either, if I’m honest.

I have a few forum ‘mates’ on here and also one or two I would not ■■■■ on if they were alight, so not aiming my sights too high on the Trucknet popularity front. :smiley:

What I do try to do on here is just be straight, speak my mind, and not be too bothered offending those who deserve it.
I have a rule that goes along the lines of…If I would not say this to a guy in a pub in conversation, I will not say it on here. :bulb: and it works ok for me…sometimes. :smiley:
After saying that I’ve had a few ‘hairy moments’ in pubs before now, so maybe there’s a flaw in my system. :laughing:

Jingle Jon:
A friend of mine who is a police officer say’s the law is very keen to deal with them - but the police need people to report it when it happens. Bullying regardless of where it takes place is a criminal offence.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bullying is a criminal offence, oh let’s all be so afraid, after all the police have such good clear up rate on real crime :unamused: :unamused: