Suicide by truck

I had a woman try this a few years back …she chickened out at the last second ,I still tense up when I see a lone car coming on the long straight roads we have out here on th prairies. long story short I saw the car coming my way about 2 miles away in my lane low flying I was in my loaded btrain no other traffic to be seen, road verges were wet gravel so no way I could drive onto ,I started to slow down ,and she kept coming closer and closer in my lane I pulled my belt up tight stopped in my lane shut my eyes and I opened them as she screamed by staring straight forward. I had an hrs drive back to the yard and I was getting more and more upset as I got to the yard I just got out o the cab and burst out crying…company was good gave me the next day off (paid)it was a Friday a few o the boys took me to the local bar until I stopped talking about it ,was offered counciling by the local priest but I turned it down …the worst thing was I travelled that road 3 times a day (roundtrips) 5 days a week for 6 months a year.,and as the years go on I find myself thinking more and more about the incident. sorry for the waffling jimmy.