Best HGV satnav

Hi looking at satnav’s any ideas which is best heard Garmin is a good one any thoughts would be great thanks.

Bachey:
Hi looking at satnav’s any ideas which is best heard Garmin is a good one any thoughts would be great thanks.

Can’t beat a Snooper.

CoPilot truck beats every one of them out there hands down.!! The queens envoy uses it.

UKtramp:
CoPilot truck beats every one of them out there hands down.!! The queens envoy uses it.

Uktramp …I hear CoPilot makes you more attractive to the opposite ■■■ ( and the same ■■■ if thats your thing ) also cures baldness and erectile disfunction …is this true ?

bobbya:

Bachey:

Can’t beat a Snooper.

Cheers will take a look

It most certainly is true Spike, but there’s more… if you order CoPilot truck before the end of this month, you are guaranteed to lose a minimum of 2 stone in weight and if that isn’t reason enough to order yours now, you will become a superior driver to anyone else on the road.

UKtramp:
It most certainly is true Spike, but there’s more… if you order CoPilot truck before the end of this month, you are guaranteed to lose a minimum of 2 stone in weight and if that isn’t reason enough to order yours now, you will become a superior driver to anyone else on the road.

Wow 2 stone weight loss !!! Please put my wife down for 4 ! :stuck_out_tongue:

spike78:

UKtramp:

Wow 2 stone weight lose !!! Please put my wife down for 5 ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry Spike, only 1 per household.

UKtramp:

spike78:

UKtramp:

Wow 2 stone weight lose !!! Please put my wife down for 5 ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry Spike, only 1 per household.

Best not get rid of my beer goggles just yet then :smiling_imp:

UKtramp:

What a load of utter ■■■■■■■■…

In that case, TomTom every time, Eddie Stobart uses them :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

steve the argonaut:

UKtramp:

What a load of utter ■■■■■■■■…

In that case, TomTom every time, Eddie Stobart uses them :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley:

Unfortunately CoPilot deemed Eddie Stobart drivers as unsuitable candidates. Tom Tom have much lower standards.

Whoooosh…

You missed the point completely.

I had the same dilemma but ended up with a snooper s6800 and touch wood it seems to do the job in hand but like all sat navs sometimes common sense prevails …

• UKTramp plugging CoPilot (I reckon he fancies the birds voice) - check.
  • Pat Hasler ranting about the dumbing down of drivers and that real men (and women, so as not to be sexist in this ever evolving industry) with hairy chests and beards use paper maps - Che…

Wait a minute? What’s happened? Did America get blown up by Kim Jong-un already? Where the hell’s Pats Anti Satnav rant :open_mouth:

BTW just for the record, Aponia’s da best! CoPilot smells like Robroys Y-fronts… Fact! (allegedly)

Bachey:

bobbya:
Can’t beat a Snooper.

Cheers will take a look

:laughing:

Reef:
BTW just for the record, Aponia’s da best! CoPilot smells like Robroys Y-fronts… Fact! (allegedly)

I very much doubt that Reef, CoPilot is the Chanel No5 of the fragrance world.

Just buy a standard pratnav that comes with a forum search function, then you can spend the money you save at weight watchers :laughing:

Honest feedback here:

I found the Snooper to be a bit cheap in its finish. It only lasted 13 months before the power socket broke away from the motherboard too. It really struggled with some small but not weight restricted roads.

Tomtom are too expensive in my opinion and I’ve never found a way to switch them to imperial units when setting up vehicle profiles, so headmaths is needed. (I hate maths)

I have a Garmin which on the whole is a good unit but has a horrible habit of changing its mind mid-route and deciding that because its 20 minutes quicker, a 15ft trailer will find a way under a 14ft5in bridge.

I’ve never tried a CoPilot.

They all have their plus and minus points. The main thing to remember is that you still need to carry a backup atlas just in case, and keep your eye out for signs the satnav have missed.

nsmith1180:
Tomtom are too expensive in my opinion and I’ve never found a way to switch them to imperial units when setting up vehicle profiles, so headmaths is needed. (I hate maths)

If you set Units to “Miles/feet” rather than “Miles/yards” dimension input is done in feet and inches. For some reason if you set it to “Miles/yards” it expects dimensions to be input in metres. No idea why this should be.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Roymondo:

nsmith1180:

If you set Units to “Miles/feet” rather than “Miles/yards” dimension input is done in feet and inches. For some reason if you set it to “Miles/yards” it expects dimensions to be input in metres. No idea why this should be.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Too complex. If it takes more than a bacon sandwich and a few cuss words I don’t want to know!

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk