When you flip

Moment white van man explodes in rage and knocks out a thug who taunted him with vile comment - The Sun
apple.news/AlotOtja7SOCD6W5VIcJoHg

Saw that a few days ago on Faceache and was surprised by how well he held his temper with the ■■■■■■■■ before he finally pushed him too far. Fair play to the guy.

Personally I think he got off lightly.

I’m probably to old for it these days , but I always enjoyed a tear up when younger , lost some , won some , but I never , and can’t remember ever having kids brought into it , disgusting , makes me feel sick .
that ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ got what he deserved

This is what a lot of these plastic hardmen forget. If you keep pushing peoples buttons, sooner or later youll push one you wish you hadnt

dozy:
I’m probably to old for it these days , but I always enjoyed a tear up when younger , lost some , won some , but I never , and can’t remember ever having kids brought into it , disgusting , makes me feel sick .
that piece of [zb] got what he deserved

Got to be your best post yet,totally agree with you

Uncleskid:

dozy:

Errr, dozy’s account been hacked?

exit:

Uncleskid:

dozy:

Errr, dozy’s account been hacked?

More likely hes logged in and posting from the wrong account again…

I think the bloke did well to stop I’m ■■■■■■■ raging just watching it!! I had a cousin who brought my kids in to an argument nothing on that scale though, safe to say it didn’t end well for him either. You don’t talk about another blokes family.

steve the argonaut:
Personally I think he got of lightly.

So do I, I would have closed both eyes for him at the very least!

Last paragraph

A North Wales police spokesperson said: “this incident was not reported to police, however if we can identify all involved we will review all options open to us”

So what the plod jobsworth is really saying is - if we find out who hard working tradesman is who was pushed, threatened, verbally abused by some ■■■■■■ up low life who has probably never worked a day in his life, who thinks it’s okay to threaten a father that he will ‘fiddle his kids’, we will go out of our way to do him for assault and then do absolutely ■■■■ all to the nob who fully deserved what he got.

I love this country.

paul1181:
Last paragraph

A North Wales police spokesperson said: “this incident was not reported to police, however if we can identify all involved we will review all options open to us”

So what the plod jobsworth is really saying is - if we find out who hard working tradesman is who was pushed, threatened, verbally abused by some ■■■■■■ up low life who has probably never worked a day in his life, who thinks it’s okay to threaten a father that he will ‘fiddle his kids’, we will go out of our way to do him for assault and then do absolutely [zb] all to the nob who fully deserved what he got.

I love this country.

+1 this country has become a ■■■■■■■■ police looking after low life scum time and time again,look at Rotherham and Newcastle!!

And it was at that precise moment he realised he wasn’t s[zb] talking someone on the internet :laughing:

Apparently the van driver has been sacked because of this incident by his employers.

fair play to the van driver,i don’t have kids but if I did that would be my reaction too,and I wouldn’t stop there

DonutUK:
Apparently the van driver has been sacked because of this incident by his employers.

Proof?

Police nowadays are in the same category as the low life’s. I had a incident last year with 2 low life’s tried to rob me on the way from my mum’s funeral didn’t end well for them then pigs tried to me which near on killed me

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk