Consider this next time you cock your leg to urinate

In our local rag a bloke has been taken to court and placed on the ■■■ offenders list for 10 years after he “allegedly” was caught short and took a ■■■■■ in a alleyway and a young girl walked up the alleyway and saw him,makes you think…IF he was just purely bosting and decided to have a ■■■■■ in what he thought was a secluded area then he’s ended up paying a very high price and he is now a “■■■ offender”.
Have a think next time you ■■■■ ya leg up for a ■■■■■ in a public space…lay by,motorway service area ect

I am not been funny when I say this, but does any man ■■■■ his leg to urinate, I most certainly do not so it just sounds odd. Perhaps this chap is on a ■■■ register for a reason if he is cocking his leg at the same time ?

It was either “flop it out” or “■■■■ your leg”…went for the one that seemed more admin friendly :smiley:

Is it still legal to ■■■■ up your front wheel?

If you get " SEEN ! " with said manhood out on the hard shoulder urinating and a member of the public reports you, you too go on the ■■■ offenders register for ten years! :grimacing: ‘T’ is true. :unamused:

No it is not legal to ■■■■ against your wheel, I’ve had this argument recently with a warehouse bod who’d bęen told it was. Exposing your knob in public is most certainly illegal.
The original post seems harsh if he was just having a ■■■■■ in the bushes.

sent using smoke signals

Google is your friend.

fullfact.org/crime/ask-full-fac … -register/

"People have to register with the police after being convicted or cautioned for certain, listed ■■■■■■ offences. The list includes the crime of “exposure” of the ■■■■■■■■, but to be convicted of that the person must have intended to be seen by someone and to cause them “alarm or distress”.

"Urinating in public without the intention to expose oneself and “alarm” others will usually be charged under a local byelaw or the Public Order Act 1986, according to the College of Policing. That kind of conviction is not “■■■■■■” and doesn’t require registration as a ■■■■■■ offender.

Even if a court felt that there was a ■■■■■■ element to your behaviour, the requirement to register as a ■■■■■■ offender doesn’t follow automatically. Unless someone who saw you is under 18, you wouldn’t have to register if fined rather than sent to prison."

It seems this guy has either been really unlucky or really stupid.

I think there is more to this than these simple facts, I cannot see how by simply going somewhere secluded to take a ■■■■ can result on you been put on a ■■■ register. I don’t think it would take a Sherlock Holmes solicitor to get you off this one. If you were ■■■■■■■ into a bottle in your cab and someone para glided past your window and saw you, then should you be put onto a ■■■ register. Its as daft.

The report in the paper thinks there was more to it than just having a ■■■■, as the witness, said he was “Performing a ■■■ act!” implies he was cracking one off!

See this:

stokesentinel.co.uk/man-foun … story.html

I did say allegedly,but maybe he was just shaking it after finishing going the toilet and that’s what she saw…who knows,just worth bearing in mind.

xichrisxi:
I did say allegedly,but maybe he was just shaking it after finishing going the toilet and that’s what she saw…who knows,just worth bearing in mind.

But when does shaking it turn into a ■■■ act? Probably when your eyes close and you start to smile I imagine!

the maoster:

xichrisxi:

But when does shaking it turn into a ■■■ act? Probably when your eyes close and you start to smile I imagine!

I thought the unwritten rule was more than 2 shakes is a [zb] :wink:

the maoster:

xichrisxi:

After more than 3 shakes ain’t it? :smiley:

Actrosman:

the maoster:

xichrisxi:

After more than 3 shakes ain’t it? :smiley:

FFS ! I have been missing out on an extra shake for years then :stuck_out_tongue:

There was a drama on itv3 called the street that had this exact thing. Main character was a teacher taking a wazz in a bush whilst out for a jog in a park. Some munchkin went looking for a frisbee and next thing he’s treated like Hitler.

spike78:

the maoster:

xichrisxi:

I thought the unwritten rule was more than 2 shakes is a [zb] :wink:

99 change hands…

Captain Caveman 76:
Google is your friend.

fullfact.org/crime/ask-full-fac … -register/

"People have to register with the police after being convicted or cautioned for certain, listed ■■■■■■ offences. The list includes the crime of “exposure” of the ■■■■■■■■, but to be convicted of that the person must have intended to be seen by someone and to cause them “alarm or distress”.

"Urinating in public without the intention to expose oneself and “alarm” others will usually be charged under a local byelaw or the Public Order Act 1986, according to the College of Policing. That kind of conviction is not “■■■■■■” and doesn’t require registration as a ■■■■■■ offender.

Even if a court felt that there was a ■■■■■■ element to your behaviour, the requirement to register as a ■■■■■■ offender doesn’t follow automatically. Unless someone who saw you is under 18, you wouldn’t have to register if fined rather than sent to prison."

It seems this guy has either been really unlucky or really stupid.

Just dropped Mrs B off at the cop shop.

She’s been causing me great alarm and distress for years at the sight of her ■■■■■■■■ :cry:

Fatboy slimslow:
If you get " SEEN ! " with said manhood out on the hard shoulder urinating and a member of the public reports you, you too go on the ■■■ offenders register for ten years! :grimacing: ‘T’ is true. :unamused:

Normal enough sight around paris and other parts of france, belguim etc etc, people n the uk seem to be very uptight about ■■■■■■■ n public. Was stuck in an accident on the corridor a wile back woman in front of me gets out drops all in full view of everyone to take a ■■■■, nobody batted n eyelid seemed to be ok.

TheYoungTrucker:

Fatboy slimslow:

Normal enough sight around paris and other parts of france, belguim etc etc, people n the uk seem to be very uptight about ■■■■■■■ n public. Was stuck in an accident on the corridor a wile back woman in front of me gets out drops all in full view of everyone to take a ■■■■, nobody batted n eyelid seemed to be ok.

thats because france along with the rest of europe is light years in advance compared to britain and ireland with their pathetic double standards of morality…
anywhere you go in europe its not uncommon to see someone having a woosh at the side of the road or hard shoulder.
same as the gents urinals in amsterdam and other red light areas…or even red light areas themselves…nobody cares about them until the idea gets to britain then the didly doogoods are all up in arms with their behind the doors attitude to anything remotely connected to ■■■.

for me it was always 3 shakes then your having a chug,though although it works like that for most,then for me i never shake,i just kick the end of it discretely a few time with my heel before buckling the thing up again and strapping it to my leg… :smiley: