Best place to buy wings

Fast ones preferable

It ain’t Friday yet, calm down dear. Why do you care if it’s achievable or not?

HTH :open_mouth:

I was just about to give a great recommendation to this thread until I realised I have read it wrong, I thought it was best place to buy wigs. Oh well.

Nice to see the number 1 troll back.

Just buy some tampax that will sort it out.

Why worry, get to the 1st one on time, then let the planners sort it out.

biggriffin:
Why worry, get to the 1st one on time, then let the planners sort it out.

This ^^ is what I’d do get to the first drop about 08.50 then you’ve done all you can do.

we get similar crap every day , its all local but more than can be done in the time available . two options , 1) do what you can and take the rest back,and finish at 4.30 same as the clown that loaded it which (zb) the next days run list up , or 2) tootle round at a nice easy pace and roll into the yard at 6 o,clock ish then take your time removing card and doing end of shift checks while the manager paces up and down all agitated because his tea will be ruined . :smiley: either way im not paid enough to teararse about getting myself stressed over some diy er waiting for 4 flags and a few bags of sand .

Say hello to my parents if you make it to Milton Keynes.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

expressandstar.com/news/cri … orry-raid/

Think there might be some going cheap!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

BAE is your best bet.

:unamused:

Dozy, ask your planner if he/she is high on crack, get there when you get there is my motto, it says ERF on the front grille , not RAF.
If they want there that quick, hire a Chinnook at £12,750 an hour.

toby1234abc:
Dozy, ask your planner if he/she is high on crack, get there when you get there is my motto, it says ERF on the front grille , not RAF.
If they want there that quick, hire a Chinnook at £12,750 an hour.

apparently anything is possible Toby , but yea he’s on something