Tipper question

Not got much tipper experience, but yesterday on the m6 I got overtaken then overtook a eight wheeler loaded with dirt with the body raised half a ram. Why would this be. I can’t imagine for drainage purposes. The load was sheeted. The couple of tippers I have done I’m sure there was a warning on the dash to say the body was raised.

Not every tipper driver can see well enough or hear enough most of them are moles. I bet he forgot it after refueling :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to raise em a bit to get the scales to work. But yes most tipper wallahs are morons

mrcreosote90:
most tipper wallahs are morons

■■■■■■■■ :imp:

The PTO was probably still engaged as well, but he couldn’t hear the screaming from the gearbox above the Funk/ska/ hip hop coming out of the speakers. Never mind when it all melted he would have come to a stop. Unless of course he mistook the PTO lever for the handbrake and either dumped the lot on the car behind or tokk a bridge down. :blush:

dri-diddly-iver:

mrcreosote90:
most tipper wallahs are morons

■■■■■■■■ :imp:

I’m a tipper driver and some are a rather odd

I know a tipper driver who is an accomplished pianist, some are actually normal, odd but true. :smiley:

I’m a tipper driver and normal !! (Ish)

I’ve never driven a tipper, but the time I tried to be normal was the worst two minutes of my life. :slight_smile:

UKtramp:
I know a tipper driver who is an accomplished ■■■■■. :smiley:

I don’t know why, but that seems to read better!! :grimacing:

Captain Caveman 76:

UKtramp:
I know a tipper driver who is an accomplished ■■■■■. :smiley:

I don’t know why, but that seems to read better!! :grimacing:

I drove a tipper for a three week period- hateful experience.
Not sure if it was the mind numbing tedium, the ultra witch at the quarry weighbridge or the Guantanamo bay outfit that did it for me…
Glad that some of you out there enjoy(?) that type of work , horses for courses I guess [emoji1]

If you have more than 3 teeth you are not a tipper driver

Mantis:

Well that theory doesn’t work! :unamused: I drove one for 20+ years and had a full set of gnashers, except at night when they were in a glass but then I wasn’t driving at night anyway. :slight_smile:

Pete.

windrush:

Mantis:

Well that theory doesn’t work! :unamused: I drove one for 20+ years and had a full set of gnashers, except at night when they were in a glass but then I wasn’t driving at night anyway. :slight_smile:

Pete.

Hahahhaha. You take the biscuit mr. Pete! Do you have an earring?

We ain’t all bad, I still have all my teeth, the same cannot be said for most of the Tarmac gangs that we deliver too though!