Just walk to the bloomin bog will ya

Just seen a driver pull up to the pumps at reading services west bound, get out, have a ■■■■ against one of his wheels then jump back in and drive off. There are toilets in the garage ffs.
Not going to say which company it was but they recently had a tv programme made about them (in Welsh).

Should have joined him and ■■■■■■ up his other tyre

He was probably running low on adblue, just looked like it was the wheel.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

He might have a medical issue,you don’t know do you!!

bobbya:

Yep. Mentally challenged.

:unamused:

bobbya:

Lazy-itus.

dreamingofoz:
Just seen a driver pull up to the pumps at reading services west bound, get out, have a ■■■■ against one of his wheels then jump back in and drive off. There are toilets in the garage ffs.
Not going to say which company it was but they recently had a tv programme made about them (in Welsh).

so did he fill up with diesel ? or did he just stop at the pumps and take a pish ?
If its the former then the sound of the running liquid can just get a bit much, seen myself doing a little dance when waiting.
If its the latter, then yes it does seem a bit off blocking the pumps when not refuelling, could have pulled forward a bit.

Bluey Circles:

dreamingofoz:

so did he fill up with diesel ? or did he just stop at the pumps and take a pish ?
If its the former then the sound of the running liquid can just get a bit much, seen myself doing a little dance when waiting.
If its the latter, then yes it does seem a bit off blocking the pumps when not refuelling, could have pulled forward a bit.

I agree, stopped at Lymm once and the sound of diesel going into the very empty tank meant my full tank wasn’t lasting much longer.

The diesel pumps are a cleaner toilet than the ones inside anyway.

Not pulling forward is the reserve of the utter dregs of drivers too.

A.

bobbya:

If that was the case he could probably get urine bags on prescription, and they’re about £2/each normally. Or keep hold of an empty bottle like most people do for emergencies. ■■■■■■■ in the forecourt is just nasty and selfish, it’s bad enough when people do it on the pavement at laybys.

iomex:

bobbya:

If that was the case he could probably get urine bags on prescription, and they’re about £2/each normally. Or keep hold of an empty bottle like most people do for emergencies. ■■■■■■■ in the forecourt is just nasty and selfish, it’s bad enough when people do it on the pavement at laybys.

Don’t think they do prescriptions on the forecourt ,could be wrong.

Shoulda gone and ■■■■■■ on his steering wheel.

Can get disposable urine bottles but it will cost ya lol

chloe8.jpg

By disposable urine bottles do you mean… An empty bottle? :confused:

A.

Adonis.:
By disposable urine bottles do you mean… An empty bottle? :confused:

A.

Thanks for cutting my little side line Adonis :laughing:

Probably just marking his territory.

Bluey Circles:

dreamingofoz:

No fuel taken. Just had a ■■■■ and went again.

Bluey Circles:

Surely in that case he can go to the loo first rather than pee in public in the forecourt. It’s bad enough when people do this in the truck park where people have to eat their lunch and sleep; there’s no excuse for doing it at the pumps.