They never learn

following a car transporter on Monday along the A419,a car coming along in the second lane had to brake quite hard as the transporter veered into his lane,i thought what the hell is he doing [the transporter driver]apart from doing around 45 to 50 mph,i finally managed to overtake him when it was safe,as I went by I looked at him and no doubt others have guessed,nose stuck in his mobile phone not even watching the road,muppet

That was an interesting read.

If only a police lorry would cruise past and catch him.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Judehamish:

if you don’t like it why click on it then unless of course you are one of these idiots

IronEddie:
If only a police lorry would cruise past and catch him.

yeah,would have been good

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

truckman020:

Judehamish:

if you don’t like it why click on it then unless of course you are one of these idiots

I never said that I did not like it. As for clicking on it, the topic title was not specific.

It was the length of the sentence that made it an interesting read and not the fact that the post was a detailed account of something that unfortunately is very commonplace.

I sure you not watching the road while overtaking so you could peer into his cab was a lot safer…

truckman020:
following a car transporter on Monday along the A419,a car coming along in the second lane had to brake quite hard as the transporter veered into his lane,i thought what the hell is he doing [the transporter driver]apart from doing around 45 to 50 mph,i finally managed to overtake him when it was safe,as I went by I looked at him and no doubt others have guessed,nose stuck in his mobile phone not even watching the road,muppet

Breath man, breath…

Judehamish:

truckman020:

Judehamish:

I never said that I did not like it. As for clicking on it, the topic title was not specific.

It was the length of the sentence that made it an interesting read and not the fact that the post was a detailed account of something that unfortunately is very commonplace.

apologies for calling you an idiot,yes you are right it is commonplace

The-Snowman:
I sure you not watching the road while overtaking so you could peer into his cab was a lot safer…

road was clear in front and a very quick glance is not the same as being on a mobile phone,i was in control of my vehicle,shame the other guy wasn’t