Driving for more than 2 hours a day makes you thick

Hi, I’m new. :wink:

What are we saying about this?

Driving for more than two hours a day steadily reduces intelligence, a new study suggests.

Researchers investigating how sedentary behaviour affects brainpower found IQ scores fell faster in middle-aged Britons who drove long distances every day.

independent.co.uk/news/scien … 55416.html

Obviously :laughing:

That fact is proven by a few on here quite regularly. :smiley:

I don’t understand the question? :confused:

You’ve been driving too much.

Stop for a brake, or something then !

We are all ■■■■■■ on here then

The only stupid ones are those who believe yet more obvious anti road transport propaganda.So exactly what changes in the case of train drivers or pilots. Oh wait that wouldn’t fit the script and agenda. :unamused:

Or even brake for a stop :wink: :smiley:
Regards John.

Eh?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Maybe even brake for a break.

What if you drive all day,and then watch TV all night? Does that make you really stoopid? :confused:

Who will water my daffodils?

Eh!

Janos:
What if you drive all day,and then watch TV all night? Does that make you really stoopid? :confused:

Not as stoopid as watching telly whilst driving. Allegedly.

chloelovesfur:
Stop for a brake

Clearly driving over 2 hours a day :wink:

“Cognitive skills were boosted in people who used computers up to two to three hours a day,” he said. “When watching TV, your brain is less active but using a computer is stimulating.”

Ah, so watching endless cat videos on youtube makes you more intelligent, whereas watching Question Time on TV makes you more stoopid :laughing:

KTMrider:
“Cognitive skills were boosted in people who used computers up to two to three hours a day,” he said. “When watching TV, your brain is less active but using a computer is stimulating.”

Ah, so watching endless cat videos on youtube makes you more intelligent, whereas watching Question Time on TV makes you more stoopid :laughing:

I like cat videos and yes I walked into the ‘brake gaff’ but I hardly drive at all lol

I counter act this by exercising my brain with crossword puzzles. As a bonus, this also alleviates the tedium of long motorway journeys.

What happened to ian paisley? NO REMEMBER! NO REMEMBER! :grimacing: