Simon widdowson

Just seen there ad on jobcentre but told its £97 a day for as many hours they can get out of you don’t know if that’s right does anybody know my mate worked there a while ago he was doing 60 to 70 hours worked out about £7 an hour run ragged

There based in haydock anybody know anything thanks

Nice shiny chickens, they have. :smiley:

they have nice new wagons and their drivers always look hassled.

Yeh always the way nice trucks crap pay plus I think that salary is a con to get more hours out of you for free a 15 hour day works out at £6.40 an hour probably why they always look hassled cheeky ■■■■■■■

If they do get 15 hrs out of you on a salary of 97£, shouldn’t they be reported for paying under the NMW limit■■?

Tipperdipper1:
If they do get 15 hrs out of you on a salary of 97£, shouldn’t they be reported for paying under the NMW limit■■?

They will find a way around it. Don’t forget it needs to be NMW over an average of hours worked, so are likely to get you in for a shorter shift at some point to even the hourly rate out.

Carpo:
Just seen there ad on jobcentre but told its £97 a day for as many hours they can get out of you don’t know if that’s right does anybody know my mate worked there a while ago he was doing 60 to 70 hours worked out about £7 an hour run ragged

Run ragged■■? :laughing:

Salary is not £97 a day for the current position that is available (tramping). Please read the advert. £7 an hour for 70 hours equates to £490 a week or £25,480 a year, which is not the salary for tramping if you were to read the advert correctly. And if you are refering to the previous day driver salary then to think that they work 60 to 70 hours is far from it.

Once gave me a box of Yule logs,after tipping there,on the last working day before Xmas.

kfav1982:

Carpo:

Run ragged■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Salary is not £97 a day for the current position that is available (tramping). Please read the advert. £7 an hour for 70 hours equates to £490 a week or £25,480 a year, which is not the salary for tramping if you were to read the advert correctly. And if you are refering to the previous day driver salary then to think that they work 60 to 70 hours is far from it.

Nice to see you jump to the defence of “your” Co here mate. If I may just ask one question though; how many hours do YOU personally think that a driver should work per day to make £97 suitable recompense?

It’s not £7 an hour it’s £6.40 for your 15 hour day you ad the night out money to the hourly rate but that’s nothing to do with your basic that’s for staying out unless your the bosses mate then you do 10 hours a day and get changeovers coz they can’t be bothered going back to the yard for there trailer biggest con merchant I know about if your such a good employer put your drivers on hourly rate then your lazy mates won’t get the same money as the drivers doing all the work.
So you think your night out money is part of your Hourly rate you idiot
If also been told your drivers haven’t had a pay rise for 3 years and that’s coming from a driver who works there now penny pinching company that’s why there always advertising they can’t keep drivers

Carpo:
It’s not £7 an hour it’s £6.40 for your 15 hour day you ad the night out money to the hourly rate but that’s nothing to do with your basic that’s for staying out unless your the bosses mate then you do 10 hours a day and get changeovers coz they can’t be bothered going back to the yard for there trailer biggest con merchant I know about if your such a good employer put your drivers on hourly rate then your lazy mates won’t get the same money as the drivers doing all the work.
If also been told your drivers haven’t had a pay rise for 3 years and that’s coming from a driver who works there now penny pinching company that’s why there always advertising they can’t keep drivers

Wow. Someone is pretty disgruntled!

kfav1982:

Carpo:

In his time on here he has bitched about every North West haulier going, me thinks the issue is him.

del trotter:

kfav1982:

Carpo:

In his time on here he has bitched about every North West haulier going, me thinks the issue is him.

Crazy! Why waste the effort! Each to their own but drivers are free to go and work for whom they wish at the end of the day

Obviously you work for them carry on trucking :smiley: don’t forget to pull your pants up :smiley:

kfav1982:

Carpo:

So, are you the boss, or the bosses’ pet?

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

kfav1982:

Carpo:

Fantastic at least you’ve cleared that up on the wages. £25,480 and that’s before tax and NI.
Whatever the position that’s a pretty dung wage and can’t be justified.

And here’s me thinking ■■■■ Turpin was hanged a horse thief. It’s seems he’s alive and well.