Mark Thompson Transport

Kinaxia ltd has added the above company to there ever expanding group of transport operators.I wonder how this will all end as it is all on borrowed money.

Isn’t Mark Thompson Transport that fleet of yellow motors where it is a mandatory requirement to drive like a knob to get a job?

Judging on the quality of driving of a typical MTT driver they’re most likely paying peanuts so the financing will be less of an issue.

I personaly know nothing about this company. but the more I hear and read it sound’s like a modern day version of kammac from the 80’s and a lot of us know what became of them :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Kammac ltd the company with the multi coloured Volvo F10 s with midlifts fitted by ?

John Dee. Nowhere, everywhere, bust!
Another '80’s over ambition.

Gardner6LYT:
Kinaxia ltd has added the above company to there ever expanding group of transport operators.I wonder how this will all end as it is all on borrowed money.

Don’t they all do that?

Gardner6LYT:

Borrowed money? Their accounts would indicate otherwise, what evidence do you have?

A quality company staffed by the highest calibre of modern professional drivers…

eagerbeaver:
A quality company staffed by the highest calibre of modern professional drivers…

That you left could not make the grade :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Colin_scottish:

eagerbeaver:

I got tipped off about being sold to William Kirk weeks and weeks ago mate. Fitter had his fully kitted out van took off him and sold. Along with 3 DAF XF tractor units which were paid for and owned outright :wink:
(Google ’ Beaver '…very clever animal’s.) Shame my ’ probation ’ didn’t work out…

eagerbeaver:

Did u get the job via a wild card then :smiley: :smiley:

eagerbeaver:

Colin_scottish:

eagerbeaver:

I got tipped off about being sold to William Kirk weeks and weeks ago mate. Fitter had his fully kitted out van took off him and sold. Along with 3 DAF XF tractor units which were paid for and owned outright :wink:
(Google ’ Beaver '…very clever animal’s.) Shame my ’ probation ’ didn’t work out…

Is that why the 750 Volvo was sold aswell ?

We will see how much more comes out all the fancy units maybe gone asap.

Here you go

beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09447448

I know someone who works at mtt they are all on a daily rate job and finnish. he is waiting for the jobs to get longer and the finishers to get later.

he is waiting for the phrase on your way past just nip in to to be used more often.

I don’t understand this Kinaxia Logistics mob.

What is the end game & what’s in it for all their ‘member companies’?

eagerbeaver:

They are now…

There was a thread on here a while ago about the money at Mark Thompson the general comsensus was it is rubbish

rob22888:
I don’t understand this Kinaxia Logistics mob.

What is the end game & what’s in it for all their ‘member companies’?

Modern day TDG, it worked it the good old days, not too sure about 2017 :wink:

They are obviously worrying a few people out there, as Palletline stopped their acquisition of ABE Ltd earlier in the year, and ended up buying out Andy Boyle instead :wink:

When you have “corporate raiders” involved, things are going to tighten up, it goes with the territory :unamused:

I have seen how they drive, and it aint good, even worse if it is a parcel trailer, get out of my way, i am coming through mentality .