What's the longest you've waited to be tipped?

Two examples come to mind. Kraft foods in Montreal Canada, arrived on a Tuesday morning and they had no room, as it was in another country I could not bring the load back through customs, I got unloaded on Friday morning, I was well rewarded not just by my company who paid me $1700 for detention but Kraft also allowed me to drop the tanker in one of their buildings and hook it up to in line heat to stop the coconut oil setting to butter but they gave me $40.00 to take to the nearest truck stop and eat etc.
Second was Kraft again but in Toronto Canada, I had a Friday morning appointment and arrived on Thursday evening to allow me to unload and get home by Friday night, as before they had no room, my company told me to drop the trailer and bobtail home but as I pointed out that meant me going through customs again but with no load and also the load would set because it needed to be hooked to the truck which now had in transit heat, by Saturday afternoon they said it would now be Monday before they had room, my missus was quite angry because our daughter has Aspergers syndrome and could not function on Saturdays if I am not there, it’s something she must have and so my wife got in the car with daughter and passports and drove for 8 hours to spend the weekend in Toronto at a hotel with me. Kraft found me the hotel which was 25 miles from the factory, they drove me there which was good of them and my company paid the hotel bill. I got call from the factory manager on Sunday morning to say they had miscalculated and could now unload my trailer. My wife drove me there and then I took the empty truck to the hotel, we spent the afternoon in the city and even went up the CN tower all paid for by the company. I got back on the Monday afternoon.