Who's the bell end here?

Gembo:
My only guess is that it was the first time he traversed that road but i highly doubt even that.
As I said over the page, its a completely pointless manoeuvre changing to the 2nd lane anyway, its 30 mph for the next couple of miles and WTF was he going to overtake??
Both drivers are a pair of bloody bell ends!

To be fair the road planning there is a joke that’s foreseeably likely to lure people into conflict situations both in the case of the silly misleading two lane ‘dual cariageway’ and the ‘two lane’ roundabout exit before it.However the sign is there telling anyone that the dual section is running out just after the lights at 1.00 and that’s the point at the latest when he needed to at least abort his stupid pointless overtaking attempt.Not carry on with it until he ran himself out of road at 1.08.

On that note we’ve got a similar situation here where the even more stupid road planners ( TFL where they shouldn’t really even have any remit anyway given decent boundaries :unamused: ) have taken out what was a perfectly safe crossroads junction and replaced it with an even shorter more pointless two lane section.That’s just a matter of time until it creates more road rage stupidity or lures some unsuspecting idiot into a similar side by side or worse head on situation. :unamused:

Before

google.co.uk/maps/@51.341400 … 312!8i6656

After.

google.co.uk/maps/@51.341235 … 312!8i6656