On the bridges

How far north or how far south have you seen SICA sprayed on structures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seen one near cattrick on the A1.Saw it today heading north towards scotch corner.

One appeared recently by the side of the M74 at Lesmahagow. It’s on top of a long standing piece that’s been there well over decade which will ruffle a few feathers in those kind of circles.

SICA is tagged on nearly all of the bridges on the A19 from the Tyne Tunnel down and some on the A1 around Durham. Always wondered what it means or who this bloke is.

Give peas a chance

CMB82:
SICA is tagged on nearly all of the bridges on the A19 from the Tyne Tunnel down and some on the A1 around Durham. Always wondered what it means or who this bloke is.[/

Terry T:
Give peas a chance

quote]

sorry !! I still don’t get it :confused:

I’ve seen the tag up Gateshead way, and also down at Woolley edge services

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

syramax:

CMB82:
SICA is tagged on nearly all of the bridges on the A19 from the Tyne Tunnel down and some on the A1 around Durham. Always wondered what it means or who this bloke is.[/

Terry T:
Give peas a chance

quote]

I take it you don’t vote pies either ?

syramax:

CMB82:

Terry T:
Give peas a chance

quote]

Bagism, Shagism, Dragism

I don’t understand what it means either and some of the half arsed comments don’t help as well :slight_smile: . Can someone tell me or I wont sleep tonight !!

On a farm on the right hand side as you go west across the A66, will keep an eye out for it when I go to Scotlandif I can see it up there. Ive seen this word for ages, I honestly didn’t think anyone else was noticing it. Glad its not just me then.
One for the European drivers from 15-20 yrs ago, what was it that was written (if I remember) a lot in Belgium? I think it turned out it was the name of a band in the end.

syramax:

CMB82:

Terry T:
Give peas a chance

quote]

It’s a slogan on a viaduct over the M25 in Buckinghamshire. It’s even sometimes mentioned on traffic reports.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

syramax:

CMB82:

Terry T:
Give peas a chance

quote]

A small play on words…

youtube.com/watch?v=sxS8gQ-xHgE

Certainly beats : George Davis is Innocent

truckyboy:
Certainly beats : George Davis is Innocent

And he wasn’t! :slight_smile:

I remember back in the 70’s - there was this railway bridge over the bottom of the A2 dual carriageway pepper hill stretch (near where the junction and substations are) that had turquoise paint on it and the slogan

“EEC NO EEC NO”

presumably referring to the imminent referendum on Britain joining the common market… Times don’t change that much really - only that we fell hook line and sinker for “Joining a trading club” that turned out to be “Ceding our sovereignty to our former enemies as if we lost the war” which is what it has become…

kindle530:
On a farm on the right hand side as you go west across the A66, will keep an eye out for it when I go to Scotlandif I can see it up there. Ive seen this word for ages, I honestly didn’t think anyone else was noticing it. Glad its not just me then.
One for the European drivers from 15-20 yrs ago, what was it that was written (if I remember) a lot in Belgium? I think it turned out it was the name of a band in the end.

Emma Peal

Winseer:
I remember back in the 70’s - there was this railway bridge over the bottom of the A2 dual carriageway pepper hill stretch (near where the junction and substations are) that had turquoise paint on it and the slogan

“EEC NO EEC NO”

presumably referring to the imminent referendum on Britain joining the common market… Times don’t change that much really - only that we fell hook line and sinker for “Joining a trading club” that turned out to be “Ceding our sovereignty to our former enemies as if we lost the war” which is what it has become…

Don’t you ever get bored of trotting out the same old ■■■■■ in every post, you are getting as bad and as big a joke as Carryfast

Actually I’ve never mentioned about this bridge I remembered from my childhood once anywhere in the past.

I was actually inviting others living in Kent to put forward their memories of things written in graffiti on bridges.

I could bang on about Leave getting their message out as effectively as Ferodo Disk Brake Pads as well - but you’d probably object to that too - and for the same reason. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

Anybody remember " Nicholas Parsons is the opiate of the people" ?
It was onn a roundabout in Shepherds Bush for ages in the late 70’s

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk