High Speed Foreign Plate Lorry

Hi All
Im on M40 west of High Wycombe on that large down hill slope 56 mph on cruise control when an Artic with foreign plates comes past me like I was standing still I guess he was close to 90 mph
I’m trying to find the video cam recording so I can put it out on media
I guess he took the truck out of gear at top of hill & built up speed
what a dangerous ■■■■
Has anybody else come across this stunt?
I still cant believe anybody could be so stupid
Chauffuerman :unamused:

Oh here we go. Someone has done something out the ordinary and you want to post it on social media. I very much doubt he was anywhere near 90mph. He was probably just over the 60mph with it in gear and the engine brake on. It doesn’t matter if it’s a flip flop or an english truck, the legal limit is 60mph on a motorway and I will quite happily sit there at 60mph on a down hill over taking most things and make you look like your standing still. The best thing you can do, is put your teddy’s back in your pram and carry on like nothing happened.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

Get a grip i go down hills at 61mph sits there no hassel on the exhaust break.Whats the problem he overtook you and carryed on with his day.Or is it your a dashcam hero and everything goes on social media and youtube.

I got overtaken by a faster wagon than me. Boohoo find the footage and send it to the daily mail. Stop being a cry baby. You ■■■■■■■ roaster.

Too right, whack it on YouTube with advertising turned on and watch the money roll in.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Used to regularly reach 70 plus on downhill sections in the pre limiter days but as I drive a lorry with our name plastered all over it I’m a tad careful these days. :frowning:

90mph is that it? he’s got to much time on his hands, definitely paid by the hour.

bald bloke:
Used to regularly reach 70 plus on downhill sections in the pre limiter days but as I drive a lorry with our name plastered all over it I’m a tad careful these days. :frowning:

Baldy91:
90mph is that it? he’s got to much time on his hands, definitely paid by the hour.

This is why you two are bald. You’ve blown your hair out at such wild speeds. Think of the children.

happysack:

bald bloke:

Baldy91:

This is why you two are bald. You’ve blown your hair out at such wild speeds. Think of the children.

Not just the children the kittens and puppies aswell.

Don’t quite think this went the way the OP was hoping.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

Was he in the outside lane flashing at all the BMW’s/Mercs/Audis in his way?

Arr, the old Aberdeen over drive, regularly off the clock, wooooosh, elbows in.

Knock it out, let it go, then just as it flatterns out, big bootful of revs, back into top,

apart from obviously being a fanny,then youve had at least 2 posts regarding flipflops and the like…is it possible that your a …racist steering wheel attendant■■?..its looking that way to me,when an innoccent taliban in a truck overtaking you is such a big deal…next thing youl be telling us that the paddys are doing it as well… :unamused:

Is the OP’s name just a posh way of putting “steering wheel attendant” ■■? :grimacing:

Daytrunker:
Is the OP’s name just a posh way of putting “steering wheel attendant” ■■? :grimacing:

i think it because the name…nob…was taken or didnt have just the same charisma to it…
i have a sneaky feeling this isnt going to plan for the o/p… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

Daytrunker:

i think it because the name…nob…was taken or didnt have just the same charisma to it…
i have a sneaky feeling this isnt going to plan for the o/p… :slight_smile:

I suppose we should remember we’re in the "Newbie " section where some are obviously a bit on the green side and haven’t yet “put the hours in” as it were.

Well I seem to have stuck a cord
my speed was on cruise control 56mph
as I said he went past as if I was standing still
I’m trying to down load the dash cam
will post it if I can get it up & running
chauffeurman

chauffuerman:
Well I seem to have stuck a cord
my speed was on cruise control 56mph
as I said he went past as if I was standing still
I’m trying to down load the dash cam
will post it if I can get it up & running
chauffeurman

You got done on the motorway and you did not like it.

Does anybody on this site think that what this guy did was dangerous■■?
at that speed in neutral what control would he have if a yokel pulled out on him without looking
I’ve been driving for a long time & can judge speed & distance he was going twice the speed I was
My dash cam has given up the ghost so no evidence
Sorry for being normal
Chauffuerman

chauffuerman:
Does anybody on this site think that what this guy did was dangerous■■?
at that speed in neutral what control would he have if a yokel pulled out on him without looking
I’ve been driving for a long time & can judge speed & distance he was going twice the speed I was
My dash cam has given up the ghost so no evidence
Sorry for being normal
Chauffuerman

It’s fairly common for drivers to sometimes “let her go” on downhill sections like I said earlier I don’t as our name is all over the trailer but if I had a hired unit and trailer…also I very much doubt he was going 90.