Warning ! TMS Group

There are a lot of adverts on Indeed at the moment advertising for container drivers and offering £150 Per day - this company used to be known as The Haulier group / e-haul / road team network / sg movements / northern bulk aggregates.

Take a look at Facebook group Haulier Group You Owe Us Money

• do some research.
    =================================

PM’s are the best way forward for those with a real interest in this subject from now on. dd. :wink:

Hi Skippy,thanks for the heads up.
I’m looking for work myself at the moment and only this morning did i come across this company on Indeed,lots and lots of ads from them,even offering a £500 sign up bonus in some of them,45k a year in others and some with £150 a day.
But googled the road team network name and was absolutely shocked,no chance of going there for a job.Never seen reviews like that about a company,must be a guy out there that is very very afraid of being found.
I know the chances of you getting paid is pretty slim as it seems like he’s hiding in Spain,but good luck to you…

Possession is nine tenths of the law.

I won’t work for anyone who’s address I don’t know.

In case there is a threat of one of these shysters being on the verge of moving house/leaving the country - then that can also be checked out with a quick click around the Zoopla and other similar sites, that will reveal “about to be sold” properties (STC) regardless of there being a “Sold” board outside or not.

It is the ability to remain anonymous and disappear that emboldens today’s breed of Crooks.

No one should be working “in hand” for any firm where you don’t know where they are for any come-backs - period.

When working for the smaller private yards on agency, I used to be given the occasional vehicle that was on fumes at my taking it over.
I’d be given a domestic run, and told “don’t worry about filling it up mate”. Presumably the last dozen or so users were told the same, hence why it is at the top of the red on the fuel gauge now.
I’d insist on taking the company card out though, and I’d tell them that “as I’m on 8 hours minimum pay here, and this run won’t take me more than six, I’ll fuel it up for you at whatever forecourt you tell me on the way back”. If they decline, or don’t ask me back - I know where I stand before I get into any hot water that way eh? :wink:

There’s an angle here for “Character Assassination” of course, but let’s see what anyone else posts before I pass judgement on the first two posters on this thread. :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right:

I posted this characters address here some months ago and a very nice gaff it is too.

TiredAndEmotional:
I posted this characters address here some months ago and a very nice gaff it is too.

Never mind the “Gaff” - what of the Gaffer? :stuck_out_tongue:

They are also advertising in the name of Trans Port Services UK.

For around £18, a county court summons can work wonders, and such an easy process if someone owes you money, dont let them get away with it.

We should all know where our gaffers live of course. Why would they try to hide otherwise?

If wages are not paid, it’s nice to know you can go straight around there and have it out with them.
Bugger “court orders” - there are so many fake ones out there these days, that the real ones get lost in the tide of fake letters pretending to be from Bailiffs, Courts, Law Firms, Councils, and even Company House - asking for money. The numbers one is supposed to call are premium rate, so anyone sensible realizes the scam, and they go straight in the bin of course.

Court papers still have to be served upon people. Even THAT is harder to do these days, with the outsourced bonded mail couriers that abound.

It’s even a risk working to the end of the same week before being paid - if you think about it.

Being in the EU still has made working for anyone but a megacorporation rather fraught with difficulty.
Perhaps things will go back to where we had a nation full of small businesses once we’ve left. I believe “To Empower Small Business” was reason #3 for people voting for Brexit btw.
(#1 and #2 being “Getting the money back” and “Curbing Immigration” respectively)

A little update,they are also calling themselves Container trans now…
I might be old and cynical,but i think this is one to avoid.

I agree. If as company keeps changing it’s name, it cannot hide the shame. Fortunately, UK truckers have got megacorporations like Supermarkets to employ any loose drivers on decent rates - so there shouldn’t actually BE any “stray drivers desperate for jobs out there”.

The only ones likely to fall for a “Come and work for us for £20ph” are going to be agencies, who then don’t get their invoices paid. The rest of us independent drivers, it is hoped - will show somewhat more common sense. :wink:

Cheers for the heads up I applied for the job out of Leeds nice 1 :open_mouth:

I’ve noticed the TMS groups and Transport services, £500 starting bonus then £550 pw take home for 5 days tramping, which is well to be pleasant, slim. What I’ve noticed though is that you put your area in, in My case Norfolk and you get these adverts for the above companies for Tilbury Gateway and Southampton :unamused: what’s the point of an area search, and it makes me wonder how much Indeed are getting to put this rubbish near the top, and on every subsequent page :unamused:

Use ad blocker, and bump off the spam at the top of each ad page. You can turn up the volume on the ad blocker until it blocks even the most persistent ads. There might not be much else on the page by the time you’ve finished, - but hey! Every ad not seen is a small victory - right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Now also trading as euro containers offering £120 per day straight into your bank account !! Same mobile number.

Perhaps it’s cheaper these days to “burn the Caravan” than “Burn the Phone”? :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

Skippy500:
Now also trading as euro containers offering £120 per day straight into your bank account !! Same mobile number.

Just saw this on Indeed, cheers pal :slight_smile:

Sorry to bring up an old topic but thought we’d better keep aaaaaall their different names in the same thread.
They are now also called Euro Haul,Subhaul and Sub Haul GMBH.Yep,that last one is registered in Germany !
They’re now accepting 12 points on the license,how on earth do they get those drivers insured ?,and offering £5 towards the drivers phone bills every month as it’s not worth it for them to take out a contract for their new company name every two weeks…
Just heard this from a new colleague of mine that is still chasing his outstanding pay from 5 months ago.
Anyone being offered a container job with £500 starter bonus in Thurrock area from a company no-ones heard of,best look out for yourself :slight_smile:

Shouldn’t this be the sort of thing a good journalist working for a commercial haulage publication be looking into? :open_mouth:
Might be far more useful, than yet another feature on blinged up Scania’s :neutral_face:

muckles:
Shouldn’t this be the sort of thing a good journalist working for a commercial haulage publication be looking into? :open_mouth:
Might be far more useful, than yet another feature on blinged up Scania’s :neutral_face:

This sort of thing will be seen as a boring read re journalist fodder…much more press will be given to the latest V8 800 with all the chrome…