Got it at last..

And well worth the wait! FH16 700 lwb 4x2 f/r air susp arrived yesterday, in white with 1480 litre tank, 110litre adblue, side airflow kit, Durabrite Alcoas. 44t + on the gradients today top gear no down changes.Phenominal machine. Just got to wait now for all the supposed FH4 gremlins to hit… :grimacing:

Enjoy your honeymoon. :laughing:

Very best wishes to you Andrew, she sounds like a beauty!

I hope she brings you lots of $$$ and :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:.

Hoping it will be plenty of :smiley: . My FH13 was no trouble over the two years, bought used with 500K km on it plus had it re mapped and was still fine. If its half as reliable as that ill be happy…

Hope it looks after you too. :sunglasses:

Biggest known problem with fh4 is the lec-trickery, not enough to supply all the ecu’s, they don’t like crap or under charged batteries, O and adblue dosing units.

Apart from that enjoy your new ride, just remember power corrupts. POWER

AndrewG:
And well worth the wait! FH16 700 lwb 4x2 f/r air susp arrived yesterday, in white with 1480 litre tank, 110litre adblue, side airflow kit, Durabrite Alcoas. 44t + on the gradients today top gear no down changes.Phenominal machine. Just got to wait now for all the supposed FH4 gremlins to hit… :grimacing:

This thread definitely needs a picture of said vehicle!!

Edit that it needs several pictures.

AndrewG:

:unamused:

Ken.

Quinny:

AndrewG:

:unamused:

Ken.

Different axle weights on the continent think you can 44t on a 4 x 2 in France Holland is 50t (although not in a 4 x 2) so plenty of variations

I think most of the gremlins have been solved to be fair. Enjoy it, the FH16 is a remarkable machine. The only truck I’ve ever driven where I like to be loaded as heavy as possible as often as possible, they pull as well as you’d expect and then some

Health to enjoy it mate . 45000 km on a FH4 500 since 1 April and no problems yet .