Severe delays on M62 due to crash between HGV and caravan

wakefieldexpress.co.uk/news/ … -1-8617810

Looks like the crap has hit the fan.

EDIT## It appears that the crap is in lane 3 and the fan is still in the caravan.

www-motorwaycameras-co-uk.jpg
Junction 24.jpg
Junction 25.jpg The tailback is back all the way to Junction 25!

Part time ■■■■■, elephant racing professional hgv class one driver, not knocking off the limiter a couple of clicks? :grimacing: hang on, said professional hgv class one driver DID knock off a few clicks, and the side wind blew the rubber wheeled villa over. :laughing: mischevious hgv class one PTOFESSIONAL, killer juggernaut driver. :sunglasses: Meanwhile, hours later and the M62 is just moving at GOOLE! :smiley:

Hope all were ok. My brother always used to joke when you see kids and parents on side of motorway looking at their smashed up caravan it’ll be forever that time ‘Mummy/Daddy ruined their holiday’. No parent will ever live that down

eagerbeaver…the crap is actually in lane 1 ( sorry 0 but at least they`ve set up the sattelite system…i can see the dish on the right.

Had a caravan lose it in front of me on the M6 once. Luckily just the van went over and landed on the central barrier. No-one hurt but cushions and clothes everywhere, at least there seemed to be in the mirrors[WINKING FACE]

3hours to do 7 mile !

truck v caravan theres only one outcome, as long as every one walks away as with any collision its fine

Do you reckon that toilet in lane 3 will have a skid mark?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

eagerbeaver:
Do you reckon that toilet in lane 3 will have a skid mark?

if it has,then it pale into insignificance compared to the one in the wobble box drivers undies… :slight_smile:

Hammond promised his wife a ‘quite, sedate holiday this time’…

Here’s how to crash a motorhome properly…

heraldtribune.com/news/20050 … uit-claims