Who has the best truck livery?

Who has the best truck livery?

It can be an old truck or one you’ve seen recently, whatever… Share your favourite truck artwork.

If you can post a photo (with permission), I’ll be writing an article with the 10 best recommendations for our blog soon.

The one I drive. No signwriting at all so we don’t hear any fake complaints. Also stops the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ from ringing up wanting a “grabfacash”.

Who cares as said ones with the least livery on them. We only have smallish stickers of the company name on them no phone numbers and plenty of hire vehicles with nothing on at all. Numbers and lively plastered all over the vehicle invites complaints when there isn’t a genuine complaint sadly these days.

When it comes to liveries, not enough attention is paid to trailers I don’t think. For me, there is little point having a nice livery unless the trailer behind you is completing the look.

In my eyes, a clean & tidy bog standard DAF with a good looking trailer behind it in a matching colour (Waitrose for example), looks a better rig than a blinged up FH750 pulling some plain battered old trailer in the wrong colour.

to drive, i prefer one with no writing…just plain white throughout…sadly i just got the company name on the unit and the trailer sides…thats enough.

I’ve always liked Stuart Nicol’s trucks. Nice colours, always kept clean and not too much bling on them.

But I’d have to say that the traditional looking liveries that a lot of the North of Scotland (mainly Aberdeenshire) hauliers have are quite nice too. Quite hard to choose a favourite as there’s so many tidy outfits up that way. Quite a few of them now using the new Scanias and the look good with traditional looking livery. Especially this one:
flic.kr/p/VT2Bzs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alway’s thought pulleyn’s are very smart but prefer the blue compared to the silver they use nowaday’s.

One I like is Selbys Garage. I like the traditional colours and I’ve yet to see a grubby one!

google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j … 6171003397

I’ve always been a fan of Chris Bennett heavy haulages livery but there new modern design doesn’t quite have the same effect…I’m more old school sign writing than the stobbart plastic wrap type affair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Ponsonby runs a tidy fleet always clean and well presented

IDS Transport Gold Scania and fridge box combo ■■

21901867374_c2d7f674d3.jpg

]Stuart Nicol’s motors don’t have too much bling on them?? You need to go to specsavers mate [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Muckaway:
The one I drive. No signwriting at all so we don’t hear any fake complaints. Also stops the [zb] from ringing up wanting a “grabfacash”.

I’ll go with that ,no name no blame.

Punchy Dan:

Muckaway:
The one I drive. No signwriting at all so we don’t hear any fake complaints. Also stops the [zb] from ringing up wanting a “grabfacash”.

I’ll go with that ,no name no blame.

+1, weight limit…what weight limit■■? :laughing:

For a modern fleet I think these look smart, makes a change from boring white. Not my pic.

Pete.

12112084225_566614069c_b.jpg

Wasn’t there a competition on here (on behalf of truck and driver) not so long ago for the best livery. I don’t remember who won though.

Pulleyn, M. Way & Son, Broughton, Harrisons, ADR (not much of a lovely but works well), P&C Hamilton. Few of my faves

Up here in sunny Yorkshire I like the look of the Ernest Coopers fleet. Nice and simple yet noticeable.

I might be biased but I quite like our own livery . Not to flash and not to much bling .

DSC_0570.jpg

Here’s a favourite of mine.