Oops!

Would you stop and help…?

Someone forgot their three day Gist induction course!

Being fair though, when I was driving Gist wagons I refused to use their crappy straps, told em it was bars on the load or they could find someone else to drive the wagon. So it may not be all drivers fault.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

If it was just one item no one now would stop and help. He will be lucky if no one blows their horn and sticks two fingers up at him.

As my house is literally just out of shot of that photo I would get past the truck asap before the cops arrive and close the road.
Seriously, what would stopping do? You’re not going to help the driver reload that ■■■■■ and sod off before anybody sees you, that’s a monumental [zb] up and I’m afraid it’s a police matter.

Rentadent:
As my house is literally just out of shot of that photo I would get past the truck asap before the cops arrive and close the road.
Seriously, what would stopping do? You’re not going to help the driver reload that [zb] and sod off before anybody sees you, that’s a monumental [zb] up and I’m afraid it’s a police matter.

He must be well ■■■■■■ off but could also be badly shaken up by it. Might be a temperamental type, just me then. Not going to help load it up but at least make sure he is ok.

£1000 a week? Strawberries?

Agency :sunglasses:

What’s happened there is he’s heard migrants in the back and opened to doors to investigate

peter s:
What’s happened there is he’s heard migrants in the back and opened to doors to investigate

Lol! Are you talking from a previous excuse [emoji6]

You’d have to be a basket case to stop for that!

I’ve misplaced my glasses so can’t see exactly what’s in those baskets , but when I was on fridges I’m sure gist loaded baskets out of the same cake factory we did , it’s a while ago but I’m sure they strapped every row ,

I picked up a trailer full of cages from Gist Widnes once…one ■■■■■■■■ the whole load…

if it was Guinness,cider,and so on,i would have stopped to help,just to help the driver of course.