New Pants Please!

youtu.be/kllMekpmy4g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did his trailer go up the curb or was he carrying hanging meat?

This is a better video, you can see more.

It looks like he was clearly going way too fast because he didn’t see make it round, just headed straight for the trees!

Bloody el! Can’t believe he saved it! Lucky doesn’t even come close! Looks like roundabout near tesco rdc and definitely looks like goin too fast.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Looks like a bit of kerb and speed involved. Wonder if his wheels were on the kerb and as it started rising, it’s acted like a ramp and nearly tipped him over.

Radar19:
Did his trailer go up the curb or was he carrying hanging meat?

It looks like he was clearly going way too fast because he didn’t see make it round, just headed straight for the trees!

I’m pretty sure the trailer wheels went up the curb and he was going too fast for the roundabout anyway.

We’ve all made mistakes but this is a typical case of a Sunday driver behind the wheel of an artic, [zb]ing amateurs :unamused:

mat79:
Bloody el! Can’t believe he saved it! Lucky doesn’t even come close! Looks like roundabout near tesco rdc and definitely looks like goin too fast.

He didn’t save anything. The kerb he ran up ended and saved his ■■■!

Same old same old,… yet another ■■■■ poor driver who is too ■■■■ thick to work out that you do not drive a truck like you drive your car. :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

the brakes on the trailer came on automaticaly when the tilt became too much, too fast and mounting the high kerb is not a good mixture

TiredAndEmotional:

mat79:

He didn’t save anything. The kerb he ran up ended and saved his ■■■!

Catching the kerb started it. The fact he was going off at the next junction and had started turning his wheels left, sending the centrifugal force back in the other direction saved it.

Usually as a reflex, when a vehicle starts to lift, people instinctively steer towards the side of the vehicle, that’s lifted off, which makes things worse by sending the centrifugal force in the same direction, the vehicle is tipping towards.

His steering into the direction the trailer was tipping saved that but it was luck, because he was steering to take that exit, rather than skill.

Like I said…lucky sod. I never mentioned skill.

I bet the safety systems saved them… from disaster.VSC to his /her rescue…was really hoping it was damoq driving then saw it was a DAF lol and a different coy

norb:
I bet the safety systems saved them… from disaster.VSC to his /her rescue…was really hoping it was damoq driving then saw it was a DAF lol and a different coy

What you trying to say about my driving? [emoji23] Plus I’m not Polish [emoji23]

Another Turners from Polands finest :laughing: :laughing:

damoq:

norb:

What you trying to say about my driving? [emoji23]

I have seen your drive round the raith ,and its taken 3 years to sort it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: only joking

When will bosses learn, that’s what paying nmw for class one drivers gets you :unamused:

misjudged that a little bit didn’t he,still most have done it in the past,i nearly tipped a toploader recycling motor over after going over a raised roundabout with a full load,how it stayed on it’s wheels is beyond me.